[LPF] Kaedyn's Quest

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, rangerish human ninja

Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

"I'm not always opposed to tight spaces," Ru says as the party moves onto the trail. He moves in ahead of Amien, letting the fighter take up the rear. "But in the woods, they always make me a bit nervous. Of course, I'm a city boy, so the woods always make me a bit twitchy," he admits. His twin exotic blades are at the ready as they have been throughout the tedium of the last several days.

[sblock=ooc]It's not dark enough yet to use any light sources, it seems, but I did notice there's a 'illumination circle' icon on the map. I can't figure out how to resize anything, though? Is that something we'll need to worry about, or is that just there for you?[/sblock]

UPDATED MAP

[sblock=mini stats]

Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 30/30

Initiative: +4
Perception: +6 (+7 Traps) Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Reflex: +10 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +7, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +5/+5, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +6, 1d6
Shuriken: +6, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Ranger's Focus (1/day)

Conditions: Ioun Torch (in darkness)

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Ki Pool: 3/3 remaining
Ranger's Focus: 1/1 remaining
Shuriken: 9/10 remaining

Used: 8 days' rations[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
amien_sketch1_finished_cropped.png

Amien keeps a chained spiked ball hung at his side while he carries his bag over his other shoulder, and responds directly to Ru in keeping with marching order, "City boy, huh? You and me both. I wouldn't be kidding if, and I didn't say this, but if I said that this would be the first time I've ever seen a squirrel in person. Like birds, those things turned out to be."

Updated Map

[sblock=Mini-Stats]Character Sheet Page

Weapon in Hand:
Condition:
HP: 54/54
AC: 15
AC Touch: 12
AC Flatfooted: 13
Initiative: +2
Fort: +6
Reflex: +3
Will: +0
CMB: +7
CMD: 19

Glaive Attack: +7; Damage: 1d10+4 (+9, 1d10+7 under Strength Rage); Crit: 20/x3, Slashing, Special: Reach
H. Flail +1: Attack: +8; Damage: 1d10+4+1 (+10, 1d10+8 under Strength Rage); Crit: 19/x2, Bludgeoning, Special: Disarm, Trip
Sling Attack: +5, Sling Damage: 1d4+3
- Sling Bullets (06)

Handy Haversack
- Rations (28 days left)
- Medium Tent
- Wand of CLW x1
- Potion of CMW x3[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Here is the url of image: http://s956.photobucket.com/user/perrinmiller/media/Living Pathfinder/Tyrion_zps086703f6.jpg.html
Tyrion_zps086703f6.jpg

Give that a try.

Hold <Shift> key and drag on any image and it will resize. Double-clicking opens up options to delete and change a few other things. I am actually not real happy with the illumination circle in practice, I just use it for a the source. But don't read into the fact it is there, since I reused the folder from Devil We Know and left some of the icons in place in case we need them.

Btw, in case you all missed it you can each remove 7 days of rations from your sheets to cut down on weight.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion_zps086703f6.jpg

"Living off the land aint hard. Well, if you by yourself that is. Also, squirrels are tastier in a soup. Trust me on that." Tyrion shudders from some memory long past, but keeps up his position as point man.

[sblock=Sad Panda]
Nope, can't see it at work. However, I have the code view now on my phone with tags, so I hopefully got it working now. It looks correct on my phone at least.
[/sblock]
[sblock=mini stats]
Tyrion Thankirk
AC: 20(Touch 12, Flatfooted 18)
HP: 46/46

Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +1
CMB: +8 CMD: 20 Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Conditional Attack mods: Power Attack (-2/+4), Furious Focus (Ignore first PA Penalty), Overhead Chop (+2 to damage rolls w/ 1 attack)

In Hand: None
[/sblock]

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris.jpg

Damaris sighs "Oh, c'mon, I'm sure we can find something better than a squirrel. My Old Man made it look so easy to go out and hunt. But I guess I lacked the knack to find my way around in the wild" she shrugs trying not to give it another thought.

[sblock=Ministats]

Damaris - Bard lvl 4
HP 27/27
Init +4
AC 16 | Touch 13 | FF 13
CMB+5 | CMD 19
Saves: F+2 | R+9 | W+4

Perception +6 | Sense Motive -1/9* (Versatile Performance) | Bluff 2/9* (Ver.Per) (+1 vs Males)
Diplomacy +9 (+1 vs males)

Masterwork Shortbow +8 (1d6)
Longsword +5 (1d8+3) (Two-handed)
Sling +7 (1d4+2)

Bardic Performance: 12/12 day

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Jolt, Mending, Mage Hand
Spells: Lvl1 Grease, Sleep, Timely Inspiration, Silent Image 4/day. lvl2 Invisibility, Pyrotechnics 2/day
Spell-like ability: Message 1/day.

Combat Feats: Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Arcane Strike

Consumables: Acid Flask(2/2), Alchemist Fire (2/2), Holy Water (2/2), Oil (2/2), Perfume, Firework Paper Candle (2), Vermin Repellent, Trial Rations (4), Normal Arrows (16).[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
LTL_150.jpg

Lai Tai positions himself behind Tyrion. "How does the Venzan saying go? 'I shall have your back'? One is not sure that one fully grasps the meaning. It seems odd that one person should be responsible for the body of another, except for those in the priesthood whose duties include funerary rites."

The young man looks slightly uncomfortable when squirrel is mentioned. "One does not wish to offend, but one would prefer not to consume the flesh of living beings."

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris.jpg

Damaris chuckles "Heehee! I don't know you, but I don't eat the living either. They're pretty much dead whenever I start cooking!" she jokes but there's a small silence when she realized his true meaning "Oh wait-... you mean, no meat... at all?"

"But... what? I... oh god, my life without Chicken Pot Pie. No... I couldn't live like that" she shudders.

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion_zps086703f6.jpg

"Hunting aint my strong suit girl. I can make a few simple traps, so squirrel an rabbit is about all we would get. Sides, we don't need it right now. Thanks to Mr. Shiny Armor, we got what we need for food."

Looking up at Lai Tai, Tyrion explains the meaning of the phrase "It basically means you're protecting my back, not so much keeping my back. Since I ain't got eyes in the back of the head, some one who says that is going to be preventing another attack from attacking my back. Anyway, unless if rabid wolves start attacking us, we should be fine."

When Lai Tai says that he does not eat living things, Tyrion looks confused "Wait, like, you never had chicken? Pork? So, what can ya eat?"

[sblock=mini stats]
Tyrion Thankirk
AC: 20(Touch 12, Flatfooted 18)
HP: 46/46

Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +1
CMB: +8 CMD: 20 Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Conditional Attack mods: Power Attack (-2/+4), Furious Focus (Ignore first PA Penalty), Overhead Chop (+2 to damage rolls w/ 1 attack)

In Hand: None
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian_150.png

Updated Map

Despite the seemingly long travel and the rain, Thuvian seems unphased as he quietly studies the areas the party goes through. It makes one wonder just what he went through in the past and what it would take to visibly unnerve him. He speaks little, though he periodically plays with prestidigitation and other illusion magic to see what effect minor changes have on the greater scene. As you travel, you eventually see a snake's head pop out of a pouch of the backpack routinely as it studies the party and the surrounding scenery with care. "Squirrel is not the worst one can eat. Trying surviving on rat stew for a while."

Last edited:

jkason

First Post

Ru chuckles at the vegetarian-shock of the others.

"I ran into a couple vegetarian clans on my way up from home," he offers. "Seems a lot harder to get your fill when it's just greens, but you also don't have to worry if you happen to catch something sick and not know it, I suppose. Don't know that I'd ever give up meat willingly, though."

[sblock=mini stats]

Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 30/30

Initiative: +4
Perception: +6 (+7 Traps) Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Reflex: +10 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +7, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +5/+5, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +6, 1d6
Shuriken: +6, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Ranger's Focus (1/day)

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Ki Pool: 3/3 remaining
Ranger's Focus: 1/1 remaining
Shuriken: 9/10 remaining

Used: 8 days' rations[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases