new Arcanis group in Twin Cities, MN looking for players

wilcoxon

Explorer
I'd like to find 4-6 players interested in playing Arcanis at my place in Edina every other Friday starting at 6pm. No experience with Arcanis is necessary.

My plan is to start with an intro module and then run through (at least) the entire first story arc. Players are welcome to use a pregen or create their own character (or start with a pregen and then create their own character). I'm happy to help anyone create a character that wants to.

Arcanis originally started as a setting for D&D 3 back in 1999. Several years ago, PCI designed their own rules set to better fit their world - this is what we will be playing. It tends to be a world of greys - there are many situations where there is not one "right" choice.

I would like for everyone to play a character and not just a pile of stats. However, you don't need a long detailed background (but that's fine if you want) - something as simple as "Royal Marine who always helps people and dislikes slavery" is plenty to start with. You don't need to always communicate in-character or anything but your character background/personality should influence the decisions you make.

Please tell me a little about yourself (either in this thread or via message).

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll move this to the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum for you!

Your best bet is to add your location to your profile, then use the "Find A Game!" system to locate folks near you.

Remove ads