Old-school dungeon crawl using 5e playtest rules

Li Shenron

Legend
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=6749529]Jimmy Disco T[/MENTION] [MENTION=16212]wedgeski[/MENTION] we're practically finished with the stirges fight, so let's forget initiative: the first of you who posts (and doesn't miss) kills that last one, and we can move on :)

Shayuri

First Post
Didn't I already post an attack too early and that's now due to happen this turn?

Seriously, I don't know why it's so hard for me to get the turns right on this.

Edit - Okay, reread stuff, and I see what happened. Li did include my action in an update, and I just missed that he'd done so, so I got confused about what turn it was, and what turn I'd accidentally posted for.

Ugh, brain. Why brain no good? Maybe eat...more...brain things.

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[OOC: Did some posts somehow disappear in this thread? Did I merely imagine finishing with the stirges and climbing a wall and encountering ghouls?]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Actually, I posted that in the wrong thread: I went to the IC thread and didn't see anything new there, so I then went here to the OOC thread and forgot where I was, with the results you see above.

I blame severe lack of coffee: I wasn't quite awake yet when I posted that.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Hey team --

we seem to be slowing down! Undead hoards attack and flee! Are we all still here and wanting to play? I sure hope so -- I've been enjoying this.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Oh, yeah -- I'm still here. I didn't want to jump the gun ahead of anyone else's turn, however.

(Last turn, Aeiyan coiled his rope and stowed it in his pack, as a readied action, after Sulannus climbed up. Now, Aeiyan is going to have to advance among the boulders, probably with hammer or dagger -- because swinging a scimitar might take more room than he gets in the twisty passages little, all alike.)

Last edited:

Remove ads