50th Aniversary Trailer

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No actual footage yet, but a kind of retrospective of 50 years of the show. All the Doctors are in there if you look for them(yes, even the one(s) you think aren't in there!)

[video=youtube;loGm3vT8EAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=loGm3vT8EAQ[/video]

Herschel

Adventurer
I love all the bits and pieces from throughout the series mixed in. You could play a whole game of 'find ____ Doctor's sonic screwdriver'.

Crothian

First Post
They announced where it is going to be shown in America Saturday the 23rd and it is just 15 theaters. A really big disappointment.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
They announced where it is going to be shown in America Saturday the 23rd and it is just 15 theaters. A really big disappointment.

It's also going to be shown at 300 theaters in the US on Monday the 25th.

Edit: If they were going to screen it in Woodridge, IL on the 23rd, why'd they pick a crappy Cinemark theater? Hollywood Boulevard Theater (which has a full service kitchen, bar, and in-theater waitstaff, plus comfy seating and leg-room!) is right there!

Last edited:

Mallus

Legend
Thanks for the reminder. This one: Cinemark Rave University City Penn (Philadelphia, PA)...

... is 6 blocks from my apartment!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Showing at all 3 cinemas within 10 minutes from me. Just gotta choose one. One has comfier seats and beer, but that's not the IMAX. Choices...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases