Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

tomBitonti

Adventurer
While there was a lot of dramatic action, I thought the show was terribly weak. I did like the bits of story development:
Questions about DeathLock, and questions about what "G.H." and "T.A.H.I.T.I" mean. Also, the dilemma of whether to save Skye or not, because that was the Oracle's whole plan in having her shot.

But:

The base defenses were laughable. If you put actual guards in place, wouldn't you give them control over opening the front door? Or, give them a button to push that would do a physical lock down?

Having just two guards, both up at the same time, doesn't make any sense.

Giving the guards keys to everything inside, what? At least, if they had keys in case of an emergency, they wouldn't carry those extra keys around.

Killing the guards was wrong. Maybe, they worked for the bad guys. But, there is nothing to indicate that in the show. They were just in the way.

While Coulson was being treated, was the
blue alien looking dude
the reason why he wanted to be let die? Did they review the drug production protocol in detail to him? How did he know very much at all about the treatment process?

The interaction between the two teams was strange. Unless SHIELD has a very loose command structure, no way that could go down that way. And, working outside of command doesn't work for folks on a plane needing regular resupply and maintenance. Just wouldn't work.

This episode really made my brain hurt.

Thx!

TomB

Nellisir

Hero
The interaction between the two teams was strange. Unless SHIELD has a very loose command structure, no way that could go down that way. And, working outside of command doesn't work for folks on a plane needing regular resupply and maintenance. Just wouldn't work.

It's a magic plane. It gets anywhere, and lands anywhere, in 10 minutes. Probably runs on unleaded, so they just pull up to an Exxon and Skye hacks the pumps to deliver $10,000 worth of gas. This show makes me really glad Heroes is coming back.

I think that it works when you think it through as 2 equal team leads (who were friends) having different orders but able to work through it...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, finally getting this on Hulu. both opposing forces meet, shield tried peaceful discourse, the 2 guards fired first.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases