[LPF] Silent Tide

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Nessian crumples to the ground, the two gaping wounds inflicted by Robert's greatsword bleeding his life into the dirt.

Combat Map

[sblock=PH]Nice! You avoided a point each of CON and WIS damage.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Seeing Robert crush Nessian right before her eyes, Charity turns to the problem of the runner. Thanks to Gavin, he hasn't gotten any further. Moving closer, she takes the side of her weapon and slaps into him as best she can, trying to knock the wind out of him.

[sblock=Combat Stuff]Move Action: http://beta.ditzie.com/49313/53d647b69a903
Standard Action: Subdual attack on gnome. I forgot to take the penalty for doing so, is that -4? Looks good, though.
Subdual attack on gnome: 1D20+6 = [17]+6 = 23
1D10+3 = [10]+3 = 13
[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 26/32
CMB: +5 CMD: 16

Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +7
Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +7
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 4/4
Smite remaining: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: Continual Flame(Ioun Torch)
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: chakram(in dog), healing wand (next to dog)
Items depleted: Healing Wand-5 chg[/sblock]

Piston Honda

First Post
Blood dripping from his side onto the gnome, the Navigator fights through the pain and dizziness, attempting to pin the gnome to the ground and restrain him. He is rather delighted to feel the thump as Charity hits him the gnome. “Calm down, now. I’d prefer you alive. And if she’s here, I take it my other friend will be on his way shortly. He’s certainly got a more bloody sense of justice…and a large, very sharp sword.” He catches his breath before speaking to Charity. “Tell me you have a rope for our new friend, love.”

[sblock=Action]
Maintain grapple and pin the gnome down (presuming I have him grappled still and the gnome is conscious after Charity hits him)
Pin the Gnome (1d20+6=22)
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity's blow knocks the wind - and the fight - right out of the little fellow. He lies on the ground beneath Gavin, gasping for air.

[sblock=OOC]No need for the pin - he's unconscious (the gasping/wind knocked out is fluff). He drops both the book and the dagger.[/sblock]

GM: Combat Over!

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Still running on adrenaline, Cortesia's guard roots through her pack and pulls out the rope. She drops it off with Gavin on her way to pick up her healing wand, then check if any of the others are still alive, starting with Nessian, before she embarrasses herself again trying to climb up into the side-towers.

[sblock=After Battle Stuff]Retrieve rope, Give rope to Gavin, Walk to dog, Pick up wand, Tuck wand under belt, walk to Nessian, Check Nessian for life (optional--staunch bleeding if Nessian is still alive)[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 26/32
CMB: +5 CMD: 16

Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +7
Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +7
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 4/4
Smite remaining: 0/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive (CLW Wand tucked under belt
Current Conditions in Effect: Continual Flame(Ioun Torch)
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: chakram(in dog), Rope (used to tie up gnome)
Items depleted: CLW Wand-5 chg[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
"I assume you got the book that we came here for? Also wasn't there a wizard in the tower or was it that gnome over there? Cause ground meat over here couldn't cast spells to save his life, or even swing an axe. No wonder he hid in that tower." Robert rambles, still pumped with adrenalin from the fight.

Piston Honda

First Post
“Thanks again.” The Navigator says as he takes the ropes, head still slightly swimming, face a bit pale. He grabs the gnome’s blade and slides it into his own belt to keep it away from the gnome. “He coated this with something. Little bastard.” His words lack their typical brightness, and he begins tying the gnome’s hands, then the rest of him, afterwards he regains his composure, takes the book and slides it into his bag and calls out to the others as he stands up with part of the rope. “Got the book. And the gnome.”

[sblock=Mowgli]
After Charity’s walked away, while tying up the gnome, The Navigator will take a dip into his belongings. Palming what he’s found and dropping it into the bag with the book.
Sleight of Hand (1d20+4=15)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Gnome is secured, and Nessian's still alive - though likely not for long. The book is written in some sort of code, and the letters used seem to be an archaic form of the Landadelian alphabet, so it's likely this is the book you're after.

[sblock=OOC]Out of time - 'bout to head to pool and/or beach. More later.[/sblock]

Remove ads