New Footwear

Grehnhewe

First Post
Killed my race today, the weather was beautiful and so were the runner girls. Ran part of the race alongside a serviceman in his issued boots.

Nice. Unfortunately it's been raining out here the last couple of days. i haven't been able to run sprints much. Bike riding has also been limited. I don't want to take off and then get caught out in the rain, especially with how card drivers treat bike riders out here. It's bad enough on a clear day.

Gren, you need to get some kind of camera you can carry with you and either take short videos or pics of the runs you go on, and the girls that do them. Do it!!!

Grehnhewe

First Post
Nice. Unfortunately it's been raining out here the last couple of days. i haven't been able to run sprints much. Bike riding has also been limited. I don't want to take off and then get caught out in the rain, especially with how card drivers treat bike riders out here. It's bad enough on a clear day.

Gren, you need to get some kind of camera you can carry with you and either take short videos or pics of the runs you go on, and the girls that do them. Do it!!!
Perfect weather. 55 light clouds at start and 68 clear and sunny at the end.

No way you could pull off pics or video. However, you are always thinking Mr. Squirrel.

Perfect weather. 55 light clouds at start and 68 clear and sunny at the end.
Perfect weather? Dude, around here that is an arctic winter!
No way you could pull off pics or video. However, you are always thinking Mr. Squirrel.
Dude, helmet cams exist for a reason. I'm sure you can modify one to fit in a hat or some other piece of gear.

Last edited:

Grehnhewe

First Post
Perfect weather? Dude, around here that is an arctic winter!
Dude, helmet cams exist for a reason. I'm sure you can modify one to fit in a hat or some other piece of gear.
Perfect running weather if you ask me, and I was done at 9 am. It was actually a little cooler today than it has been.

The technology isn't there yet, but demand brings innovation.

Grehnhewe

First Post
The women are one of my favorite parts of racing. Especially those that favor yoga pants.

Was he a masochist or something?
Yoga pants in! Short shorts for the win!

Lots of people were rooting for the guy in fatigues and boots. He finished not too long after me, but he did look a little thrashed.

Grehnhewe

First Post
So I am keeping pace with one of the hottest girls in the race this morning, when we both pass this short guy overly geared up. Straight up as that girl passed him, he quickly fumbled for his camera, and took a picture of her ass. :). Nobody said anything, but there were some smirks and rolling eyes. First time I have seen that.

Remove ads