50th Anniversary episode trailer is here!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Looks like some network in Peru let it slip a day early - there's a trailer on BBC1 at 8pm tomorrow.

Anyhow, here's the trailer. Lots going on!

[video=youtube;Mkq8pnvsnQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mkq8pnvsnQg[/video]

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The day before the episode airs (Friday), BBCA is going to show a new how it all started thingy. See TV Guide.

I don't know about BBCA, but An Adventure in Space and Time - a dramatization of the making of the first episodes in 1963 - is showing on BBC2 on November 21st. It's a 90-minute dramatization.

I assume that's what you're referring to?

[video=youtube;b8avgvrYFd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8avgvrYFd8[/video]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We have our cinema tickets ready for the 23rd. Those trailers look fantastic. Our first view of the Time War, it seems.

Next week is BBC Children In Need, which traditionally has some exclusive Who content. Maybe another trailer?

Also there are two mini webisodes come ing. One is going to be released next Saturday, and is called The Night of the. Doctor.

This little teaser has also been shown:

[video=youtube;9LnMfKjswhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LnMfKjswhY[/video]

Last edited:

Jeremy E Grenemyer

Feisty
Supporter
That's so awesome. I remember watching Dr. who as a kid. It was one of those shows I thought my mother wouldn't let me watch if she knew I was watching it.

Janx

Hero
Not sure what the difference between that on the BBC and what Fathom Events is putting on in US theatres on Nov 25th.

I have tickets for the 50th Anniversary Doctor Who think put on by Fathom Events, but as my wife signed up for them, I don't actually know what to expect.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[MENTION=8835]Janx[/MENTION], The 50th anniversary episode (that in the trailers above) is being simultaneously shown in 77 countries. Additionally, it is also being simultaneously shown in cinemas around the world. All this happens on Sat 23rd Nov at - I think - 7.50pm (or whatever time that is where you are).

Some US cinemas may be showing it a couple of days late on the 25th. But it's in the 23rd on TV and most cinemas around the world.

Janx

Hero
[MENTION=8835]Janx[/MENTION], The 50th anniversary episode (that in the trailers above) is being simultaneously shown in 77 countries. Additionally, it is also being simultaneously shown in cinemas around the world. All this happens on Sat 23rd Nov at - I think - 7.50pm (or whatever time that is where you are).

Some US cinemas may be showing it a couple of days late on the 25th. But it's in the 23rd on TV and most cinemas around the world.

thanks for the info. So it is indeed an episode, and not just some "look at all this Dr. Who stuff" the BBC America's been showing lately.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases