Please Read Before Posting House Rules/Character Sheets/Homebrews

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
First of all - and most importantly - while it is great to create your own fan-created resources for use in your favourite games, please do not reproduce the text from a game's rulebooks unless you have a license or permission to do so (for example, creating a Pathfinder resource using the published Pathfinder community license). If you do see this happening, please let me or a moderator know so that we can deal with it. This isn't done to annoy you - it's so that I don't get nasty letters from the lawyers of various game companies! If you're unsure whether you have permission to do something, please make sure before going ahead.

The second thing isn't a rule; it's more of a request to ensure this forum stays useful.

I frequently search this forum for cool resources for my games. Often I find something, but my heart sinks when I see it's from a couple of years ago and is a link to an external website or a file hosting service, clicking upon which results in a "file not found" or a long-extinct website, or a closed account somewhere. The web is littered with such links.

So here's the request:

1. Where possible, PLEASE attach your file right HERE in the forum rather than posting a link to elsewhere. You can attach files to your post, and that will ensure that when someone stumbles across it in 5 years time, the file will still be there.
  2. Even better, if you're posting a file, please upload it to the DOWNLOADS area. That makes it far easier for folks to find and use. You still have access to delete, update, add to, or change it at any time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases