Presents I had presents!--Mystic Eye Games had a blast!!

MEG Hal

First Post
I will be posting in here through out the day and if you see:
Present Time---not Hammer Time (older peple will laugh) and you are the first person to post after me I will tell ya you won and e-mail me an address and we will send you MEG stuff! You can e-mail a "wish product" but it is not guaranteed, we are runing low on some stuff.

Ok, let's test it!

PRESENT TIME

Happy Holidays from MEG!!!!!!

HERE ARE THE WINNERS---CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON AND TRIED, FROM MEG'S JEWISH SANTA HO HO HO-VEY :D

BlackRazor
Temprus
Darkness
stevelabny
Sir Osis of Liver
BigFreakinGoblinoid
Kyramus
Sixchan
LrdApoc
Crothian
megamania
creamsteak
with bonus to alish2o one of the most active people in this place

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
This hardly makes up for those eight days of presents that we never received from you! :D

Happy Holidays, Hal! :)

(I formally withdraw my own name from the potential winning in the spirit of the holidays.)

MEG Hal

First Post
Mark said:
This hardly makes up for those eight days of presents that we never received from you! :D

Happy Holidays, Hal! :)

(I formally withdraw my own name from the potential winning in the spirit of the holidays.)

Ok, name withdrawn, but I will send ya something anyway e-mail me---nothing better then a jew in a Santa outfit!!!!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
THG Hal said:
Ok, name withdrawn, but I will send ya something anyway e-mail me---nothing better then a jew in a Santa outfit!!!!

I'll contact you prior to the next Chicago Gameday and see if there are a few things you'd like to "gift the gang" as prizes at that time, if that is all right with you, my Secret-Semitic-Santa Friend. ;)

(You've always been such a big supporter in the past and we all thank you for your kindness throughout the year and in this Holiday Season!)

Peace! :)

MEG Hal

First Post
LMAO Wolv0rine thanks Mark, I and MEG really feel that Eric's now ENWorld has been a huge reason in some of the fan support we have and like to give something back!

Oh

and

PRESENT TIME!!!!!

Last edited:

Remove ads