More Hand-Drawn Maps - Dungeons, Caverns, Cities & Towns!

Somewhere on these forums I have an old thread full of my maps.

I figure it is time to get back out here and show off my new work. My skills have improved over the past four years. For instance, here's a map I posted in 2009:

map-the-hall-of-challenges-keyed-smaller.jpg

And here's a dungeon I drew up more recently (just prior to my recent surgery)

devons-hall.jpg

Attachments

• map-the-hall-of-challenges-keyed-smaller.jpg
    map-the-hall-of-challenges-keyed-smaller.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 4,364

I've also started working a lot more on drawing cities and towns for my D&D campaigns.

axebridge-over-blackbay-production.jpg

I'm not always a fan of my own work (I like my dungeon maps, but they aren't my favourites) but these city maps I've been drawing lately make me very happy.

Axebridge over Blackbay

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Nice. Thanks for sharing. I do like maps. Just looking at them inspires ideas and stories.

I snagged the newer dungeon in the first post. I was looking for something like this for a game I run. In the end it didn't come into play, but just in case the game heads back in that direction. Hope you don't mind.

From what I understand, it dungeon/hall is on several levels, with the natural passages under the artifical ones?

thotd

Electric Wizard

First Post
Dyson, I'm a huge fan! I've used your maps extensively since I found a link to your website last year. Thanks a lot, and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Rich Landriault

First Post
I love your maps!! I hope it's okay I am stealing them for my own campaign! I will attribute artistic credit to you. I've got my characters romping all over the world. Needing lots of maps!

Cheers!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases