Day of the Doctor

A. I liked most of it, but I dislike the resolution, so much so it is spoiling most of the show for me.

B. Capaldi's doctor apparently consist entirely of a pair of angry eyeballs.

C. Clara may be Gallifrey in some manner.

A. I liked most of it, but I dislike the resolution, so much so it is spoiling most of the show for me.
How so?

B. Capaldi's doctor apparently consist entirely of a pair of angry eyeballs.
Well, it was too soon to fully reveal him as they might not have had his "look" finalized at the time of shooting. And don't want to entirely spoil him for people who don't scour the internet looking for Spoilers. Some Whovians might have purposely or accidentally avoided the news of the forthcoming regeneration.

Can you elaborate on this? I think I missed any clues that suggested a connection between her and Gallifrey, but that sounds intriguing.

It is purely supposition. 1. She has some odd time element to her; having lived in three time periods and died in two of them, but she keep coming back and according to the Doctor is more than a mere young human woman. 2. She has sought out the Doctor. 3. She argued against the destruction of Gallifrey. 4. Something similar was done in the novels, which also discuss the Time War and the apparent loss and restoration of Gallifrey.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It is purely supposition. 1. She has some odd time element to her; having lived in three time periods and died in two of them, but she keep coming back and according to the Doctor is more than a mere young human woman. 2. She has sought out the Doctor. 3. She argued against the destruction of Gallifrey. 4. Something similar was done in the novels, which also discuss the Time War and the apparent loss and restoration of Gallifrey.

Did you not see The Name of the Doctor? That explains what she is, and why she kept appearing and dying. There's more than three of her.

By Capaldi's Eyebrows!
BZyq7IACQAEURab-e1385248482897.jpg

Attachments

• BZyq7IACQAEURab.jpg
    BZyq7IACQAEURab.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 106

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If you haven't seen Davison-directed "The Fiveish Doctors" you haven't seen the anniversary episode yet. Stats Davison, Baker, McCoy, Moffat, Tennant, Smith, Peter Jackson, Ian Mckellan, John Barrowman, RTD, various old companions, and more!

Available in red button (and will be on iPlayer). No, I don't know where it's showing in foreign countries.

Remove ads