IC - Mad King's Monkey II

G

Guest 11456

Li Thuan, male human monk

Thuan waits and listens to the conversation trying to understand what he can.

Last edited by a moderator:

Axel

First Post
"Hmmph!" Bayar snorts as the rest of the party dithers. Placing a hand firmly in Ullara's back he propels her forward, grabbing the letter case on the way through.

Once both are through the doorway he turns to the Steward and asks "Which way be Herr Borne? This house be big as dragon warren."

doghead

thotd
Day Four, morning, outside the house of Herr Borne

The Steward's mouth open and closes a few times as Ulara is hustled through the door followed closely by Bayar.

"Fine," he snaps eventually. "Two of you may wait inside."

With one last glower at those in the street, the Steward follows Bayar and Ulara through the door and slams it closed behind him.

[sblock=OOC]OK. So I know what is gong on inside the residence (and I'll get a post up shortly). What I need to know is what those remaining on the street plan on doing next.[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Unfamiliar with Bayar's gruff nature, Thuan is stunned for a few beats before turning to the others. "What we do now?"

Last edited by a moderator:

ghostcat

First Post
"Let me go first," Ullara said from somewhere in the vicinity of Libros' hip. "I don't take much more than a soup pot to get clean, and by the time I'm done, Sara here will have had enough time to get water heated for your bath. You're Libros, right? The scholar?" The bridle mastiff at Ullara's side, sniffs at Libros with a disinterested air, and then sits down at her side. They're nearly the same height like that.
"I am Libros. Please to meet you, Ullara is it? Your welcome to go first. To tell you the truth I need a good soak after that coach ride."

Libros has is bath and also does is best to get the dust off his clothes, with so-so results.

While they are visiting Herr Borne, Libros reverts to his usual silence and lets the others do the talking. When Jan suggests waiting he says "That's seems as good a plan as any", sits down with his back against the large door and starts reading his book.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ullara bends her head to hide a smile at Bayar's bold actions, and covers it by rearranging something in her satchel. She looks up at the Steward and absently remind Bran to "heel," in case the man tried to get them lost in the corridors.

"Shall we, then?" she says so politely it's positively dripping with sugar.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Jan brushes off his clothes while humming a ditty. All of the dirt falls off of him, the clothing colors greatly brighten and his odor of the trail sweat disappears after about half a minute. He continues to hum and smile. His ditty seems relaxing, happy.

G

Guest 11456

Seeing that they would be waiting, Thuan removes his backpack, steps away from the group and begins practicing his kata.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
If the Steward will not lead them to his obviously ailing lord, then Ullara will have to do so.

"Bran," she says, and makes a sharp gesture with her hand. "Seek," she says in the sing-song accent of the Witchwood region. She nods to Bayar and follows Bran as he begins his trek through the house, sniffing out the closest person, then another, then another, until either Bran's nose or Ullara's questions bring them to Herr Borne. If the Steward deigns to lead them rather than let a couple strangers traipse around his home, then her estimation of the man's intelligence will take an abrupt upswing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases