Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've never seen any of her movies, either, so I've no idea how talented she is (or isn't).

I find it weird folks are commenting on her physique as not being muscular enough. Have none of them seen what Henry Cavill, Christian Bale, Chris Hemsworth, etc. used to look like? Actors bulk up for roles. And slim down for other roles. It's part of the whole "acting" gig.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
1. The Fast and Furious movies are not known for their acting talent. Or acting. Or script. Or plot. They're Michael Bay without robots. That's ok but it does not indicate an actor has any talent. Or reluctance to shuck and jive for easy cash.

2. The movie is gonna have Ben Afflec in it. Like, how good does anyone actually think it's gonna be?

3. The movie is gonna have Superman in it. Like, how good does anyone actually think it's gonna be?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
This is the dept of Henry Calvill's talent. He does this about three times in the film.

[video=youtube;g39qP1dxPAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g39qP1dxPAw[/video]

As for WW, I wonder if she will be wearing unpractical high heel boots or not.

NewJeffCT

First Post
She's not talented? I've never seen her in anything. At least she is a little tall.

She's the same height as the iconic Lynda Carter - 5'9"

I thought Gina Carano might have been better, but I have no say in the matter as I'm not the producer or director.

Never seen Gadot in anything, either, but I'll give her a chance before writing her off. (I think Affleck could be okay if Batman's screen time is limited - Affleck is not a great actor by any stretch, but is decent when he's in the right role.)

Scorpio616

First Post
Wow. Such objectification of women. /shakeshead
It is par for the course for comics and comic book movies and there wasn't a force on earth that was going to make them pick someone unattractive for the role. If she has acting range, that is great, but there was a very specific reason Black Widow's outfit in the Avengers movie looked the way it did. Shame on me for not being afraid to tip toe around the issue.

NewJeffCT

First Post

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases