Tyler Durden now works at a Florida movie theater

Zombie_Babies

First Post
The trailer is rife with nudity and violence, and shows Shia LeBeouf and his co-star Stacy Martin in various compromising positions.

How are movies like this even allowed to be made at all? I mean, Shia LeBeouf!?!?! Does anyone really need to see that? Savages ...

How are movies like this even allowed to be made at all? I mean, Shia LeBeouf!?!?! Does anyone really need to see that? Savages ...
Well... that depends. If Michael Bay had written and directed it, it would have had some awesome scenes with robots doing nasty things to Shia LeBeouf... and who wouldn't want to see that?

Mod Note: Sorry folks, the topic is off color enough. Just a *little* decorum, please. ~Umbran

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Well... that depends. If Michael Bay had written and directed it, it would have had some awesome scenes with robots *bleeping* Shia LeBeouf... and who wouldn't want to see that?

That's true. He's terrible enough that that would be good. I'd be a little concerned about the 3d explosions, though. You know Bay would put a million of 'em in. The poor boy would probably drown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads