Any Cool fire Encounter?

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
Does anyone know some cool encounter I might modify/use?

The PCs will be in a city (Ptolus) and hopefully fighting a fire. I'd like to add some spice to it, so I'm looking for a fitting encounter. The situation will be a bit hectical, lots of innocents running around and the PCs wanting to save a person they suspect might still be in the building.

The scene takes place in the first session after a longer hiatus and includes a new player with his PC, so I want to start with a bang. The PCs are level 6 and are not optimized.

Is there may be an encounter in any eDungeon issue I could use as starting point?

Lindeloef

First Post
@Jeremy posted his battlemaps for Scales of War in this thread

and one of the maps is a city? on fire. So there should be something in the Dungeon Magazines. Now you only have to find the right adventure.

Also what comes to my mind, in the very first War of the Burning Sky Adventure the city is under siege with buildings collapsing and such. So you could draw some ideas from that.

EDIT: Totally forgot, the second Adventure of WotBS plays in an everburning forest. Should also be some fuel for you.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Explorer
@Jeremy posted his battlemaps for Scales of War in this thread

and one of the maps is a city? on fire. So there should be something in the Dungeon Magazines. Now you only have to find the right adventure.

Rescue at Rivenroar starts out with an ogre fire bombing Brindol, Den of the Destroyer has bounty hunters setting fire to a museum, Temple Between has Berbalang firebombing the chapel district, Beyond the Mottled Tower has the Green Dragon Inn being rocked by an earthquake that starts a fire in the inn then multiple missions with spreading stuff similar to fire before taking you to the Elemental Chaos where you get to see what real fire looks like.

So yeah, fire. Lots and lots of fire.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases