Taking a side with a jerk

Giant Slayer

Banned
Banned
I don't believe you. As for "paranoid", it's on record that you want to "burn EN World to the ground". But that aside, both calling other users paranoid and answering back to moderation are enough to get individually get temp bans. Let's say 3 days for each. Plus a bonus one to round it to a week.

Respond to a poster what has been banned- bad form. Put on your big boy pants and engage him directly.
And I don't think he really cares if you believe him or not.
What "record" is he on? All I saw was a post on a message board.

BOO-YA!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Respond to a poster what has been banned- bad form. Put on your big boy pants and engage him directly.
And I don't think he really cares if you believe him or not.
What "record" is he on? All I saw was a post on a message board.

BOO-YA!

Circumventing a temp ban with an alt is always an automatic permaban. Goodbye, Robin. Please do not return; you can add this to the list of places where people don't want you around.

Boo...err.. ya.

Last edited:

Zombie_Babies

First Post

Mod Edit:

Post removed. A link to the Rules is on the bottom of every forum page. The rules include the following:

"2) If you really, really disagree with a moderator's position on a [moderating] issue, please don't argue about it on the boards. That means no calling out of moderators, no challenging their decisions in the thread, and certainly no attempts to go over a moderator's head. "

If you want to discuss it, take it to e-mail or PM. Do not discuss the matter in-thread, please.

~Umbran

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases