Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

G

Guest 11456

Way of the Wicked Adventure Path:

Players & Characters
Shayuri: Silhouette, the tiefling sorcerer guilty of sedition
GlassEye: Armides Diat, the human inquisitor guilty of witchcraft
Deuce Traveler: Lord Nelleon Mallicor, the human anti-paladin guilty of dueling unto death
Scott DeWar: Niles LeGosche, the human wizard guilty of arson
CanadienneBacon: Cass Anders, the human oracle guilty of murder

RG
IC

Last edited by a moderator:

Shayuri

First Post
Hm. An evil game, eh?

Could be an interesting change of pace, though they seem to be very hard to pull off.

Consider me intrigued.

doghead

thotd
When I saw the thread title I thought ... for a moment there ... you know what I mean.

Mitra, the so-called Shining Lord, is the god of the sun, bravery, honor, justice, charity and other such pusillanimous rubbish. ...

This made me laugh.

I am not usually a fan of 'evil' games. Too often, especially if there is nothing motivating the characters to cooperate, the party implodes. And doing bad things to others for the hell of it doesn't really spin my wheels.

What is the intention here? You didn't specifically mention that the characters were to be evil, only convicted of, and guilty of, some crime. But you did say that they would have their revenge.

And what is the connection with the games name sake?

thotd

Shayuri

First Post
Smee...

So I'm thinking a Summoner, with the Sedition crime. Maaaaybe sorceror. I need to check out the classes in more detail and see what appeals.

Are options from the Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic available?

doghead

thotd
I need to think on this one. I like the idea of a playing a witch, guilty of Witchcraft of course.

But while I can see myself playing a character willing to strike out at the suffocating conformity and intolerance, especially the intolerance, of Talingarde, I think I would struggle creating a character willing to say Yes to replacing one fundamentalist social order with another even more cruel one.

thotd

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah. You can't really avoid being evil on this one.

My plan is to make a character who's ambition has overruled other concerns. She's not a raving psychopath, but she wants to overturn the existing order...which she percieves as holding her down...and replace it with one she can actually advance in and achieve her potential within.

doghead

thotd
Yeah. You can't really avoid being evil on this one.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

The game looks well set up. I suspect that it will be good game. But I think that I would struggle. Hopefully you get a few more black hearted villains soon.

thotd

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah...I have a feeling I won't be black hearted, ya know? There's room for individual takes on evil.

My character will in some ways not be 'completely' bad...not pointlessly cruel, or without heart, and she has some legitimate grievances.

But when push comes to shove, and she had to make the hard moral choice, she sides with herself over other concerns. Reasons and reasons, but ultimately those are her choices.

Piston Honda

First Post
Definite interest. Keeping an evil character interesting for a long duration sounds like a fun challenge.

I’m thinking a fighter. A cold, cruel military officer turned traitor, despising the perceived weakness of the people of Talingarde.

While not the type to simply raze a village because it sounds fun, but he is the type to raze a village for opposing him.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases