"Out of the Frying Pan" - Book II: Catching the Spark (Part One)

Darkyelf

Villager
Hello.
In the attachment zip file only 'Out of the Frying Pan (Book 2 - Catching the Spark (pt1))' is 'good'. The second file - 'Out of the Frying Pan (Book 2 - Catching the Spark (pt2))' is with 0 bites and can't be open.

Ah, don't bother. I'vw found it on the other link :)

Last edited:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Hello.
In the attachment zip file only 'Out of the Frying Pan (Book 2 - Catching the Spark (pt1))' is 'good'. The second file - 'Out of the Frying Pan (Book 2 - Catching the Spark (pt2))' is with 0 bites and can't be open.

Ah, don't bother. I'vw found it on the other link :)

Oops! I will fix that anyway. Thanks for the heads up! And I will be very interested in your opinions once/if you read. :giggle:

Darkyelf

Villager
Oops! I will fix that anyway. Thanks for the heads up! And I will be very interested in your opinions once/if you read. :giggle:
I can say that I really liked a First Part. I will read the next soon. :)
Also I really like this site, because it has an archive since 2001. And I gladly do I 'necro-archaeological research of the old subjects (and there I've found your 'story hour'). Cheers.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I can say that I really liked a First Part. I will read the next soon. :)

Awesome! The PDF versions are the way to go because they have been cleaned up and corrected significantly but don't hesitate to dig up the old threads to comment (or DM me) if you have questions or comments.

Oh and don't be thrown off by how Part II begins with a focus on a different character - it all comes together soon after.

Remove ads