[LPF] Lost Imperium

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia had only glared at Brother Griswold. He had not been in the forest and only noticed that Samad had refused to use his spells in the castle where there was an alternative. What had bothered her was the fact he had not used them in the forest in the first place with Garadh dying. She did not bother replying to him, having lost respect for his opinion completely.

She kept her peace the rest of the journey not feeling a need to talk with anyone, carrying on private conversations with her familiar instead in their special language.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +6 (8 with Mazi)
AC: 14 (18 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 12)-> 18 with Mage Armor
HP:
38 Current: 38
CMD:
14, Fort: +4, Ref: +4, Will: +6 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand:
Nothing
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 7/9, 2nd Level: 5/5, 3rd Level 4/4

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +14
AC:
19 (Touch 16, flat-footed 17) -> 23 with Mage Armor
HP:
19 Current: 19
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +7
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +9, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC:
13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP:
15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect:
War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand:
2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
"It seems the bird men fear our return. Is there another way in or should we remove the barrier? Either way it seems our fight is soon at hand. With Torglaroks favor they will feel the bite of my hammer." Tsaaruk watches the area for any sign of ambush or activity as he waits to see how the others wish to proceed.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 67 current: 67
CMB: +10 / CMD: 22 Fort: +7 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 14/14
Renewed Vigor: 1/1

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
The barrier is a ramshackle affair and looks like it would come apart with very little encouragement. There is no movement to be seen anywhere near the ruin.

w26c.png

. . . Brother Goswald . . .

Systole

First Post
mirra_150_2.jpg

"Just a moment," Mirra says. She pulls a selection of vials out of her bandolier and quaffs them. "Augh ... headache. Not relevant. We should proceed with haste as my alchemical enhancements are of limited duration."

She hefted a bomb in one hand. "I suggest I weaken the barricade with an explosive, then Tsaaruck leads the charge inside. With luck, we will gain the element of surprise. I believe the phrase is 'Shock and awe.'"

[sblock=OOC]Drinking cognatogen, Expeditious Retreat, Shield. Also retconning Enlarge Person to Expeditious Retreat because Enlarge was a copypaste error on my part.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Mirra Weathersmith

AC: 16+6 (13+2 flat-footed, 13+4 touch)
HP: 35/35
CMB: +4 CMD: 17
Fort: +4 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +8
Initiative: +3

Bombs: 11/11
Cognatogen Prepared: None
1st Level: 3/5
2nd Level: 1/3
Extracts Prepared: Barkskin, Lesser Restoration

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb (+6, x2, 3d6+4+2, DC 18), Longspear (+3, x2, 1d8-1, Silver/Reach)
Current Conditions in Effect: Cognatogen (+4 Int, -2 Str, +2 AC), Expeditious Retreat (5 min), Shield (+4 AC)

Used Items:
Alchemist's ice, Some CLW charges

[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Mirra can tell with just a glance that the barrier is such a hastily constructed jumble that it won't even need an explosive to bring it down. Tsaaruk could easily just bull right on through though the effect of him charging through the blazing rubble cannot be denied.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia sent Mazi to the barricade to peak through and report back. She shook her head at Mirra's suggestion.

"First let us check if we can see past the barricade and observe the creatures inside. Because if I can see them, I have a much better shock and awe approach. I recently learned a spell to hurl a fireball that will potentially be even more lethal than your bombs, Mirra. And I can send them on the other side of the barricade if I can see through."

[sblock=OOC]Send Mazi to peek through the barricade, Take 10 on Perception +14 = 24
Mage Armors were already cast per SOP. [/sblock]
[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +6 (8 with Mazi)
AC: 14 (18 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 12)-> 18 with Mage Armor
HP:
38 Current: 38
CMD:
14, Fort: +4, Ref: +4, Will: +6 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand:
Nothing
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 7/9, 2nd Level: 5/5, 3rd Level 4/4

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision, darkvision; Perception: +14
AC: 19 (Touch 16, flat-footed 17) -> 23 with Mage Armor
HP:
19 Current: 19
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +7
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +9, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)]

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC:
13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP:
15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect:
War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand:
2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Mazi flies up to the barricade and lands on it near a rough opening. She twitters then shuffles closer and pokes her tiny head through the hole. With a hop she darts through and disappears into the cathedral. Outside it is nearly quiet. A breeze rustles the branches of nearby trees. A horse shifts and stomps a foot impatiently causing its tack to jangle.

Finally Mazi returns and alights upon Pirvinia's shoulder. The little bird leans forwards and begins to speak in a rush. "There is blood everywhere. And the bodies of the corbies. Their heads have been torn off and the altar is broken and a deep pit drops below. I didn't go down there but the balconies are empty and the choir, too, where the corbies nested."

Systole

First Post
mirra_150_2.jpg

Mirra frowns. "Ominous," she says, shaking her head. "Let's just get through the barrier and investigate the hole, then. Did they summon something from below that they were unable to control? It is an odd coincidence that the hole is at the altar."

[sblock=OOC]Drinking cognatogen, Expeditious Retreat, Shield. Also retconning Enlarge Person to Expeditious Retreat because Enlarge was a copypaste error on my part.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Mirra Weathersmith

AC: 16+6 (13+2 flat-footed, 13+4 touch)
HP: 35/35
CMB: +4 CMD: 17
Fort: +4 Reflex: +7 Will: +2

Perception: +8
Initiative: +3

Bombs: 11/11
Cognatogen Prepared: None
1st Level: 3/5
2nd Level: 1/3
Extracts Prepared: Barkskin, Lesser Restoration

Current Weapon in Hand: Bomb (+6, x2, 3d6+4+2, DC 18), Longspear (+3, x2, 1d8-1, Silver/Reach)
Current Conditions in Effect: Cognatogen (+4 Int, -2 Str, +2 AC), Expeditious Retreat (5 min), Shield (+4 AC)

Used Items:
Alchemist's ice, Some CLW charges

[/sblock]

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
"The barrier should be easy enough to remove. I don't think we need to resort to your powers for this as everything already seems dead. Just watch and make sure nothing attacks while I clear the way." Tsaaruk then charges forward to smash through the barrier in his way.

[sblock]Not sure what roll is required for him run into and through the barrier.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 67 current: 67
CMB: +10 / CMD: 22 Fort: +7 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 14/14
Renewed Vigor: 1/1

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Tsaaruk pushes through the barrier of old, broken furniture. It doesn't take much for it to fall apart. Those following the half-orc will have to watch their step but manage to pass without serious trouble.

The scene inside the cathedral is as Mazi described it though you are able to glean a few more details. There was obviously a fight and the raven-headed bird men that Quillian named corbies seem to have taken the worst of it. There are four corpses and one has had its head removed and probably violently; it was not cleanly severed. Flies buzz in swarms around the bodies and sticky blood.

Blood is smeared across the tops of four low, wide pedestals, intricately carved on two sides, that stand at equal points around a small, dark hole where the altar previously stood. Close examination reveals the pedestals to be a clever puzzle-box that fits together and covers the hole.

The hole turns out to be a very narrow, spiral stairwell. It is dark and the narrowness and sharpness of the spiral prevent seeing more than a couple of steps down.

Remove ads