[LPF] Lost Imperium

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

Quillian is quiet as they undock, seeming to absorb the energy from the sights and sounds of the dock as they head to the inn. "Some food and drink would be lovely, though later I suppose I could embarrass myself out on the dance floor if there are any that are crazy enough to be my partner."

OOC: Quillian will let someone else have the ring if they want it.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The dwarven innkeep nods as he listens to requests.

"Rooms I have aplenty, and a new boil over the fire. It'll be ready in short. Yum!" He pats his belly as if he can hardly wait to get more himself. "I never figured to need to deal with horses this close to the dock but there's a stable closer to the north gate; I'll have a couple of the lads take your horses there, if you wish." The dwarf makes a sketchy bow to Pirvinia with the bulk of his belly making it little more than a flourish of arm and head. "Miss, I've a private room I can set up for your bathing pleasure. I'll get the water heating and it should be ready after you eat. And you, sir," he says to Quillian, "Quick, fine feet like yours all the young misses will be wanting to take you round the room!" His laugh rumbles up from his belly and causes it to wobble alarmingly.

Turning a hesitant glance to Tsaaruck his laugh dies away. "Drink, now... I have a fine pear cider down from Tal Hallow, wine just in from Cor that you might like, and a bit of hard liquor one of the lads distills and calls Dockside Drip that will have you breathing fire like a dragon. I don't recommend that unless you add a spot to the wine to tame it a bit. Sadly, the drink selection is meager. Supply can't keep up with demand and I am fresh out of beer."

kzl.gif
cx87.jpg

. . . . Port Duvende . . . . . . . . Dwarven Innkeeper . .

Commander_Fallout

First Post
He surveyed the inn with questioning glances. In truth, he had been looking forward to being able to stretch his legs again after those weeks spent upon the sea. Still, it was almost time for his evening meditation, so he bowed to the innkeep.

"As-salamu alaykum. I too would require a room for the evening, if there are still some open." He turned to his allies, "The sun shall soon be gone, so I shall be outside, and I would appreciate it if someone were to tell me when dinner is ready."

With that, he exited the building and circled it a few times, looking for a secluded place to pray. Finding a patch of grass out back, he dropped his pack and weapons and stretched, before bowing to the setting sun as well. Raising his arms high, he began his sacred dance.
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +4
Perception: +8, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+6, 1d6+4, 18-20/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-

*I'll fiddle with this box after the level is approved[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia4_zpsd6ee1686.jpg

Pirvinia smiled to the dwarf appreciatively as it appears they are all settled. While her companions were interested in the food and drink, she was testing out the magical properties of the ring they received from Captain Minali.

Finding a table for them all to use for the evening while members of their group come and go, Pirvinia commented to Brother Goswald as she gestured for him to join her, “Leaving at first light should allow us to have a good start on the morrow. How many days travel are we looking at before we arrive?”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +5 (7 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
26 Current: 26
CMD:
12, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 7/7, 2nd Level: 4/4

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +12
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
13 Current: 13
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +6
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +8, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]
OOC: I guess I will take the Ring of Sustenance for now. It will mean Pirvinia can stand longer watches when we camp out.

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruck thinks on the options posed by the innkeep. "Pear Cider it is then and plenty of food. Although breathing fire could be handy in the right situation, I don't think here is the right situation."

Tsaaruck finds a seat to relax while he waits for hius food and drink.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 41 current: 41
CMB: +7 / CMD: 19 Fort: +6 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 10/10

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

"The cider will be fine; ship rum is one thing I don't miss from my days as a sailor. And a good solid meal as well, anything that isn't half salt water will do just fine." Quillian finds a seat near the dance floor and studies the dances as he waits for the meal.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The innkeeper leads the group to a large square table at the edge of the room. A couple of locals seated there squeeze in at other tables to give the newcomers room. One side of the table is right up next to the open space in the center of the room where the dancers are cavorting so Quillian has a good view of the footwork and patterns being danced. A gnomish girl grins and gives Quillian a wink as she is whirled past by her partner. A few minutes after being seated the innkeeper returns with a tray of mugs of the pear cider which he passes around.

Brother Goswald leans in close to Pirvinia so he can hear and be heard over the music and dancing. "I've never traveled to the site from this direction before but if I had to guess I would think we would arrive at King Danyll's castle in a week and a couple of days deeper into the mountains to arrive at the ruin after that." He nods in approval at Pirvinia's plan for an early departure. "First light is good; gives up plenty of time to settle into our first real day of travel."

It isn't too long of a wait before the innkeep comes out of the kitchen bearing a huge iron pot. An assistant hurries out to the table before him. The assistant motions for you all to pick up your drinks and when the way is clear he spreads a heavy canvas over the top of the table. When the innkeep arrives he upends the iron pot over the table dumping its contents. Red potatoes, quartered sweet onions, spicy sausage, ears of corn, and a whole mess of shrimp spill into a heap on the cloth. A second assistant delivers crusty, half loaves of bread to the table.

Hefting the empty pot under one arm the innkeep beams around the table. "Don't be shy, dig right in and enjoy!"

Out back, a young gnome pokes his head out of the door and watches Samad a moment before he calls out, "Your meal just been served!"

kzl.gif
cx87.jpg
w26c.png

. . . . Port Duvende . . . . . . . . Dwarven Innkeeper . . . . . . Brother Goswald . . . .

Garadh_zps2e17f378.jpg

Garadh

Garadh sits down at the table with the others. "I, too, will take the cider." He waits eagerly for the food.

Mini-stats:
[sblock]
Garadh
Initiative: +2
HP : 35, currently 35
AC: 21 (touch 13, flat-footed 18)
CMB +7, CMD 19
Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +0[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruck looks questioningly at the food spread out before them, not recognizing much of it, but shrugs and tries some. "I have not seen much of what is before us. What manner of creatures do we eat? I am amazed at how differently Orcs and Humans lives are. I am surely blessed to favor my human side." He looks around the table as if to ensure no one is going to question his human heritage, for in truth he does not show much of his human heritage.

To Garadh: "Thanks for saving my butt back on the ship. I am still amazed at how humans aid one another in battle. I wish the greatest blessings upon you."

He then continues his feast.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 41 current: 41
CMB: +7 / CMD: 19 Fort: +6 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 10/10

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

While he is interested in the activity on the floor, the arrival of the food brings Quillian's full attention to the table. As he starts to dig in with relish, he strikes up a conversation with his tablemates. "I'm curious, Brother Goswald, how you came upon such an interesting book and the knowledge of the temple. It's not every day that one comes across such a fascinating discovery, and it would be a shame for the good lady here to not be able to tell the entire story properly from the beginning."

Remove ads