[LPF] Lost Imperium

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

Pirvinia nods in agreement with what Samad has said, "Yes, some holy water should be in everyone's inventory. My sister is a renowned undead hunter and she carries plenty. I am also carrying some alchemical fire, acid, and liquid ice for other creatures that happen to be resistant to weapons. Such things like swarms of bats are nigh impossible to deal with unless you have something that can kill them by the hundreds."

"I have also heard tell of creatures that are more easily killed with cold iron weapons and silver. If you are not carrying something to deal with those sorts of monsters, then I recommend visiting the blacksmiths before we depart Venza.”

She looks to Brother Goswald and continues, "I have the funds to buy myself a decent horse and the gear to go with it. There is no need to sell your book on my account. There are some things about your story that are troubling. There might be an evil spirit at work that can cause unnatural fear."

"I suggest we have a few scrolls or something that will be able to strengthen our resolve or counter the effects of such an aura,"
she recommends to the assembled adventurers.

Contemplating the description she received from the clergyman, she removes a couple of books from her haversack and flips through them. She casually comments, "I wonder if there is something I have heard of that matches that description... hmmm."

[sblock=OOC]For the described stalker: Knowledge Check (1d20=6), Add +9 for Arcana or +6 for The Planes. Other Knowledge is untrained with +1 modifier

I bought my mount. [/sblock]
[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
20 Current: 20
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

"I too have sufficient funds to obtain the necessary supplies. The druids have kept me busy enough the last few months that much of the coin I had collected up to that point remains unspent. No need to spend the book on my account, and it may be useful to glance through before we leave in case in contains information about we may find in the ruin left behind from it's original owners."

Base Knowledge Roll (1d20=17) +3 for religion, +8 for nature

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg

"I too have sufficient funds to buy a horse and some of this holy water. I do not know much of what you are saying but I have seen enough evil in this world to know that such things should not be left alone. I too carry some of the fire of Torglorak. I do not have silver or cold iron that you speak of but my hammer has been trustworthy so far."

[sblock=ooc]I bought my mount, saddle, saddle bags and 6 vials holy water.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 28 current: 28
CMB: +6 / CMD: 18 Fort: +6 / Ref: +1 / Will: +1
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 8/8

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
"There is no need to sell your book on our behalf, I have more than enough for a horse and bridle. I shall have need to stop by the bazaar to get some more supplies, however."

[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +4
Perception: +8, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+7, 1d6+3, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Goswald leans over to catch a glimpse of the pages of Pirvinia's books as she flips through the pages and to offer helpful suggestions. Neither book is terribly helpful though the one detailing aspects of the paths of existence makes brief mention of the mythological origin of the Tengu as the fallen servants of the god Issolatha. Goswald shakes his head.

"No, I've seen Tengu here in your city and those things weren't the same. There were some superficial similarities, the beak..." The expression on his face suggests that he is less sure of his answer.

Where Pirvinia was unable to provide insight into Brother Goswald's described stalkers Quillian is convinced that he knows what they could be: humanoid crows known as Corbies who leap into battle and rake with vicious claws.

Goswald seems pleased as the group encourages him to hold onto the book. "Well, it is Lalanite and therefore exploratory of darker theologies. It may very well hold useful information and you are welcome to study it as we travel. And speaking of travel, it sounds as if many of you are ready to go. Those of you who are not, when could you be ready to travel? Despite having been on the road a long time setting out in the morning would suit me well."

w26c.png

. . . . Brother Goswald . . . .

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

Pirvinia puts her books away, glad that someone else knows more what they are potentially facing. She turns to the others and says, "Unless someone recognizes the creatures Brother Goswald has described, then I only need some time to purchase a few things. It should not take more than a few hours today. I shall be ready on the morrow.”

“How long is this journey supposed to take on horseback? Will there be a town or village nearby to use as a place to stay will we investigate the temple?"
She asks the clergyman.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
20 Current: 20
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
At Pirvinia's question of time traveled Goswald grimaces.

"I am no heavy burden and it took my horse three weeks to make the journey." The monk looks over at the giant half-orc, Tsaaruck, like a man trying to work out a problem. "But some would weigh down even the sturdiest of horses. In such a case, the trip might be drawn out a month or more."

Goswald's gaze wanders to Quillian and he stares as if trying to dredge the answer to a riddle from his mind and isn't truly seeing the person his eyes rest upon. He shrugs and returns to Pirvinia's second question.

"There are numerous villages and farmsteads along the way willing to trade a trencher of bread and meat and a bed or a dry place in a barn for a bit of news. Some of the villages even have inns. And when we near the ruin I have the word of King Danyll, the ruler of the tiny country nearby, that we are welcome at his castle while we investigate."

w26c.png

. . . . Brother Goswald . . . .

Commander_Fallout

First Post
"Aye, leaving tomorrow might be for the best, then. I have had a wearying day thus far, and would like to rest before undertaking this journey. However, I am early to rise in the mornings, and as so I can be prepared for leaving at any time past dawn."

[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +4
Perception: +8, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+7, 1d6+3, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg

Tsaaruck oblivious to Brother Goswald's gaze or what the gaze means Grabs some more food. "First light then? I will gather supplies this day. I shall be ready. And do these crows crush under the hammer?"

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 28 current: 28
CMB: +6 / CMD: 18 Fort: +6 / Ref: +1 / Will: +1
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 8/8

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

Remove ads