[LPF] Lost Imperium

Garadh nods. "I, too, will be ready to leave tomorrow morning. I have the necessary money to buy what is needed for the journey."

OOC: bought horse, saddle, bridle. Also bought CLW wand as suggested...

Mini-stats
Garadh
Initiative: +2
HP : 35, currently 35
AC: 21 (touch 13, flat-footed 18)
CMB +7, CMD 19
Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +0

EDIT: Oops, that's not working. How do I make the collapse/show block work?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

Pirvinia nods as Brother Goswald explains the length of the journey. Glancing at Tsaaruck and his bulk, she figures he would eat a lot and might not have enough room in his saddlebags.

"I see, thank you Brother Goswald. Since we have a potentially lengthy journey, I shall arrange for purchase of several weeks’ worth of trail rations. It shall be no trouble and I shall have room on my mount to carry most of it."

[sblock=OOC Note]Since Pirvinia has an apartment to make anything 1gp or under as non-chargeable, she can purchase enough trail rations for everyone to cover the entire journey. We could just forget tracking it completely, perhaps?

Khisanth, you spent 3000 on a CLW. You do know that two of them at CLW 1 would cost half as much and would also average more healing for 2 charges compared to one on the wand you bought, right?
Why not buy a +1 Breastplate and up your AC by two?

You can look at any of the BBCode I am using by quoting this posts. The tag for the spoiler blocks is sblock
Here is your avatar if you want
Garadh_zps2e17f378.jpg
[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
20 Current: 20
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Brother Goswald seems pleased that plans are proceeding more smoothly than he expected.

"Excellent! Then it seems all shall be ready to travel in the morning. We can meet here and then head south. And Tsaaruck presuming the crows were not phantasms then I would assume they do indeed crush under the hammer."

The monk continues on finalizing details of their journey...

w26c.png

. . . . Brother Goswald . . . .

[sblock=OOC]Rations: I'm fine with that, PM. I'm not a stickler for that sort of thing, ya know.[/sblock][sblock=Quillian]Brother Goswald's words flow over Quillian like a river over its rock bed as the thought comes to mind that what a horse can do in a month a fast ship and a fair wind could do in two weeks. In fact, Quillian knows a ship, the Breezy Maid, is departing for Port Duvende on the coast of the southern Baronies very soon...[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

Quillian looks up from his now not so full plate, "My apologies, it has been some time since I have had the pleasure of a truly good meal. The druids I trained under were nice, but their fare was not was I am accustomed to eating. A thought occurred to me on travel; we are in a port, and I happen to know of a good ship headed to Port Duvende shortly. It may mean waiting a day or two, but it would be a faster journey, and a safer one to boot. As for the creatures, they sound like corbies; similar to tengus, but based off of crows and other carrion feeders. I've heard a few tales of encounters with them from some of my associates who mistook them for tengu; they were not pleasant affairs."

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg

Tsaaruck shrugs at the last suggestion of taking a ship. "Never been on a ship. But does not matter to me how we get there."

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 28 current: 28
CMB: +6 / CMD: 18 Fort: +6 / Ref: +1 / Will: +1
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 8/8

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

Gossil nods. "Taking a ship does seem sensible, if the port is close."

[sblock=OOC Reply]

Thanks.

[sblock=OOC Note]Since Pirvinia has an apartment to make anything 1gp or under as non-chargeable, she can purchase enough trail rations for everyone to cover the entire journey. We could just forget tracking it completely, perhaps?

Khisanth, you spent 3000 on a CLW. You do know that two of them at CLW 1 would cost half as much and would also average more healing for 2 charges compared to one on the wand you bought, right?
Why not buy a +1 Breastplate and up your AC
[/sblock]

I didn't realize that, no, I've never really been good on item pricing details. Maybe I can change it out later but will leave it this way for this adventure.

I didn't get heavier armor because I'm trying to do a more mobile fighter and that has more armor check penalty. That's why I got the shield focus and dodge feats.[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
"I have not been aboard a ship either, but if it means accomplishing our task all the faster, then I am supporting it." He began to rewrap the keffiyeh around his head, in preparation for heading out and back to the market.

[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +4
Perception: +8, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+7, 1d6+3, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

Pirvinia glanced over at the small man with the appetite and asked, "Quillian, will we need to bring our horses along then? Or is Port Duvende close enough to our final destination of King Danyll's castle that we need not have mounts?"

"But neither of those answers are enough to sway my mind from accepting the sea voyage. An extra day or two means the anonymous warrior here can look into getting some better armor than his scale mail."

[sblock=OOC Note]Khisanth, I understand why you don't want heavy armor as I looked over your sheet. But a +1 Breastplate will increase your AC by two, have the same weight and ACP as the scale mail while not decreasing the fighter's speed. Why not do it? Your roll in the shopping thread is good for 1 CLW wand and you can simply change it to CL1.

If you fail the roll on the +1 Breatplate, then immediately commission it for crafting. 6 days later RL you get it. We are not going to be moving the game farther along in six days with Christmas coming, particularly if it means our tanking warrior needs better armor. ;)[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
20 Current: 20
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

"I still remember my first day at sea despite all of the years I've been on it. The freedom, the smell of the air, what a joy it was, and still is. You would have to ask our good employer here how far the site is from the port; I don't have that particular piece of information."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Brother Goswald plucks a sliver of meat from the platter and pops it into his mouth. He chews slowly, thinking, then gradually begins to nod.

"I'll take your word that journeying by sea will be quicker. The ruin and Castle Danyll lie north of Tal Hallow so we would still need the horses…" The monk nods as he mentally reroutes his plans then nods at Quillian and grins. "Good man! You've proven your worth already."

Goswald turns to include the entirety of the group. "Feel free to finish the meal here. I go to consult with the captain of the Breezy Maid and will return as soon as I can with news of our departure."

At that Goswald leaves the inn.

-----

Two days later, when tides are right and all those concerned have finished the business that must be finished before leaving Venza, Brother Goswald leads Garadh, Pirvinia, Samad, Quillian, and Tsaaruck to the pier where the Breezy Maid is docked. The pier is busy as the crew and dockworkers wrangle cargo aboard the ship.

Directing the work on the dock is a tall, dark skinned man wearing loose pants in the style of E'n's more tropical areas, shirtless, and with a bandana tied round his shaven head. He also bears ritual scars in four lines below his eyes and three on his chin. A lead earring in a teardrop shape dangles from his ear.

As the group approaches he turns to greet them with a keen, assessing eye. Pirvinia he studies with frank appreciation. Garadh and Tsaaruck he sizes up as one would a rival then moves on to read Quillian’s story in his tattoos. His most interesting reaction is towards Samad: a cold stare and then a deliberate turning away.

"Greetings, Servant of the Stormlords. You must be among the new passengers. You are welcome," the sailor's eyes flick briefly to Samad. "Leave your beasts and larger baggage in our hands. The captain awaits you on deck."

w26c.png
mkb6.png

. . . Brother Goswald . . . . . . Zartosht, First Mate . .

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases