[LPF] Lost Imperium

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg

"Fall on you? What. Is that why you healed me? Although if you hadn't I just might have fallen. Whatever the reason, thanks. That last hit was a good one, funny what you are capable of when your life is threatened. Samad and Garadh did well themselves. Samadh's last hit took a good chunk from the beast and without Garadh the first one might have had me. Not to mention the bigger is better thing Privinia did to me and the lightening the two of you were throwing around. I was just glad you didn't get me!"

Tsaaruck will spend time resting and recovering. He takes little notice of the change in the crew but ignorantly enjoys any food and drink left for him.

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

"Fall on you? What. Is that why you healed me? Although if you hadn't I just might have fallen. Whatever the reason, thanks. That last hit was a good one, funny what you are capable of when your life is threatened. Samad and Garadh did well themselves. Samadh's last hit took a good chunk from the beast and without Garadh the first one might have had me. Not to mention the bigger is better thing Privinia did to me and the lightening the two of you were throwing around. I was just glad you didn't get me!"

"That was far from the only reason I healed you; the Stormlords would have my hide if I was that selfish. I was simply pointing out that in your excitement, you may overlooked that detail, which if you could consider in the future, I would be most grateful as it would allow me to fulfill my function with a little less stress. In return, I promise to be more cautious with the lightning. And yes, everyone did quite well. And to you, good captain, I also extend my apologies about the fog. I had been hoping the second creature would be smart enough to take the hint; obviously, he wasn't." Quillian continues to revel in the experience of the open sea, and even shares a few of his past adventures and stories behind his tattoos for those that ask. He also makes an effort to read through the book Brother Goswald has to glean any clues of what they might be facing at the end of their journey.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

Pirvinia arched an eyebrow when the captain explained about the ring as Samad examined it.

"That would certainly come in handy while camping out. I need at least eight hours of beauty sleep at night to be able to focus in the morning to prepare for casting my spells."

As the warriors are talking about their effectiveness she winked as she said, "Oh, I have pretty good aim with my spell slinging. I am used to zapping foes while they are trying to bash my allies. In fact I have a new spell I want to try that will burn them with a ray of flame."

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +5 (7 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
26 Current: 26
CMD:
12, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +5 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 7/7, 2nd Level: 4/4

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +12
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
13 Current: 13
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +6
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +8, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Port Duvende. Nine days sail past the run-in with the drakes sees the Breezy Maid within sight of the coast and Port Duvende. The land falls steeply down to the sea and the Telen Pass, newly cut and paved by the labor of Dwarven craftsmen, climbs precipitously up into the mountains towards Tal Hallow. The settlement and piers of Port Duvende are still under construction: gantries and cranes rise above nearly every structure of the small city that makes up the port. The pass and piers are solid dwarven construction but distinctive gnomish domes rise up and dot the city with bright, sparkling color.

The docks are bustling with activity: the aforementioned construction and the regular activity of loading and unloading of cargoes makes for a scene of heightened chaos. As soon as the gangplank is down an officious looking gnome with a spike of red hair and a twist of a beard steps onto the plank and calls out: "Permission to board." He barely waits for the permission to be given before he is stepping down onto the deck. "Pelman Panderlywick, in service to the Port of Duvende and, by extension, the Council of Tal Hallow. I am here to assess cargoes and levy tariffs but if you are carrying passengers I will deal with them first so that they are out of the way and unloading cargo can be expedited." He grins and waves at a pandemonium of merchants bidding on cargo barely off-loaded from a nearby ship. "As you can see, you will have little trouble selling your cargo.

Now, passengers?"

Panderlywick makes a brief notation of the names of the Breezy Maid's passengers and approves their off-loading with their mounts and other gear. Captain Minali and Zartosht are caught up in the business of dealing with Panderlywick and barely have a chance to say farewell before the crew have deposited the group upon the docks of Port Duvende. With the sun low on the western horizon it might be a good idea to find an inn to pass the night though several newly built structures nearby look like they will fit the bill.

kzl.gif
ipy9.jpg
mkb6.png
2ot.png

. . . . Port Duvende . . . . .. . Pelman Panderlywick . . . . Zartosht, First Mate . . . . . . Captain Minali . . . .

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Pirvinia4_zpsd6ee1686.jpg

Pirvinia greeted the the red-haired gnome with a smile and offered up the information that he desired. She inquired about a decent inn before she was put ashore.

Armed with such information and her horse's reins in hand, she gestured in the advised direction and said, "I think we need to try that one over there for tonight. Then we can get a good start on the morrow."

Initiative:
HP:
CMD:
Conditions in Effect:

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:

Mazi
Initiative:
AC:
HP:
Conditions in effect:
Weapon in Hand:
OOC: Who is going to get the Ring of Sustenance?

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruck is confused with all the fuss with the little gnome. He is ready to be on land and wonders if the gnome has a death wish to block his way asking about him, his companions and their gear. Finally he is allowed to leave the ship. "Oh yeah that one is as good as any I suppose. Good to be off the ship. Thought I would have to throw the red hair one over the side so we could get on land." He stretches a bit as he gets used to standing on solid ground.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 41 current: 41
CMB: +7 / CMD: 19 Fort: +6 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 10/10

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

OOC: Tsaaruck is not interested in the ring.

Garadh_zps2e17f378.jpg

Garadh

Garadh gives the gnome his name and tells him what he's carrying. He listens to the response to Pirvinia's question about an inn, and steps off the boat after Pirvinia and Tsaaruck.

Mini-stats:
[sblock]
Garadh
Initiative: +2
HP : 35, currently 35
AC: 21 (touch 13, flat-footed 18)
CMB +7, CMD 19
Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +0[/sblock]

OOC: I'm happy to sell it and split the proceeds if nobody else wants it.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The inn, like much of the other construction in Port Duvende, is a new construction and doesn't even have a sign to announce its business yet. It is clearly open for business: several people have entered and exited the inn as the group approaches and music wafts out from its common room. The inside of the inn is only slightly less raucous than the docks as the patrons, mostly gnomes, are having a foot-stomping good time dancing to an impromptu gathering of musicians. A fat dwarf, red-faced from exertion, breaks off from the dancing and greets the group.

"Greetings and Welcome! What can I do for you? A bite of food? A room? A bit of promenade and chasse?" He shuffles his feet rapidly causing his fat to wobble before he stops and breaks out in a booming laugh.

[sblock=OOC]I believe PM expressed interest in the ring earlier. If you choose to sell the ring that won't be a problem in Port Duvende. Splitting the cash won't amount to much individually and based on what you've seen so far on the docks they have a shortage of goods. The base limit is higher than the individual amount you would get if you split it so the shortage wouldn't really affect you all unless one of you is sitting on a large amount of unspent gold. There will be more treasure to divide later...[/sblock]

kzl.gif
cx87.jpg

. . . . Port Duvende . . . . . . . . Dwarven Innkeeper . .

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruck looks at the gnome and with a short response "Rooms, drink and food" as he tries to avoid those that are dancing around like pixies. He looks over his companions wondering if any of them will break out spontaneously in dance.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 41 current: 41
CMB: +7 / CMD: 19 Fort: +6 / Ref: +2 / Will: +2
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 10/10

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Pirvinia4_zpsd6ee1686.jpg

Pirvinia smiled graciously, but declined the dancing. All of the potential partners were too short and she was not inclined to partake in such frivolities with her companions… At least she was not going to be the one to ask them at any rate.

She nodded and agreed with the large warrior adding, “Yes, a few rooms for the night, stabling for our horses and then we would like to eat. If there is a place for a hot bath, that would be most welcome too.”

With her own magical cantrip, she had remained clean from the salt spray and such from a the sea voyage. But a hot bath was about relaxing as well and she would take it if she could get it.

Initiative:
HP:
CMD:
Conditions in Effect:

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:

Mazi
Initiative:
AC:
HP:
Conditions in effect:
Weapon in Hand:
OOC: I am mainly asking between spell casters about who is going to use the ring for the duration of the adventure before we split up loot permanently at the end.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases