Facial Hair, changing

bone_naga

Explorer
I grow facial hair when I can, but that is infrequent, not counting what small bit I can accomplish over the weekend. I had a small beard going at one point recently. It was only a little over a week but it was enough that one of my coworkers didn't recognize me when he first saw me.

Unfortunately I had to shave and go back to my baby face soon after that. My skin hates razors (electric or not) as is, and it's much worse when I grow it out for a while and then shave it all off.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I wore a moustache for some 15 years. Luckily, I'm old enough to claim that this period is a long gone one. :)

Nowadays I shave every two or three days and am happy with it.

Interesting, by the way, that so many of you claim to wear a moustache plus goatee. Some kind of roleplayer uniform?

For me it's cuz I hate shaving, have no chin and cannot grow a full beard. :p

Razjah

Explorer
I have a beard, but I shave my neck. I don't exactly have a strong chin, which I don't like. I have had a beard since my freshmen year of high school. I shaved completely once. I was not a pleasant person to be around. I think I need a beard for my face.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am presently growing my beard out more along the jaw line for a fuller look, keeping the neck and under the chin clean.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A new change . . . . .

picture005.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases