2014---IN REMEMBRANCE

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
'When you remember me, it means that you have carried something of who I am with you, that I have left some mark of who I am on who you are. It means that you can summon me back to your mind even though countless years and miles may stand between us. It means that if we meet again, you will know me. It means that even after I die, you can still see my face and hear my voice and speak to me in your heart.

For as long as you remember me, I am never entirely lost. When I'm feeling most ghost-like, it is your remembering me that helps remind me that I actually exist. When I'm feeling sad, it's my consolation. When I'm feeling happy, it's part of why I feel that way.​

If you forget me, one of the ways I remember who I am will be gone. If you forget, part of who I am will be gone. Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom. the good thief said from his cross (Luke 23:42). There are perhaps no more human words in all of Scripture, no prayer we can pray so well. '​

-Frederick Buechner

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
James Avery, “Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’s” Uncle Phil, Has Died

James Avery, who played Uncle Phil on the ’90s hit series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, died on New Year’s Eve at the age of 65, a representative for the late actor confirmed to BuzzFeed.

In Remembrance

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Elizabeth Jane Howard, ‘Cazalet Chronicles’ author, dies at age 90

Novelist Elizabeth Jane Howard, best known for “The Cazelet Chronicles,” her series of novels tracing the lives of an English family around World War II, has died at the age of 90, according to multiple reports.

In Remembrance

Last edited:

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
Mike Vraney, the founder of Something Weird Video, and a pioneer in the discovery, preservation, and distribution of lost and obscure exploitation films, died Thursday of lung cancer. He was 56.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Football great Eusebio dies at 71 of heart failure

Eusebio da Silva Ferreira, who died Sunday aged 71, became affectionately known as the Black Panther for his athletic prowess and clinical finishing that made him one of the world's top scorers during his heyday in the 1960s for Benfica and the Portuguese national team.

In Remembrance

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases