Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

G

Guest 11456

First I need a Stealth check from everyone we will go with the best of the four rolls since you are working together to achieve the goal.
This is to hide the fact that you have items and that you are no longer manacled.

Then I need an Initiative check from everyone becuase we will resolve this as a combat.

As long as the guards do not beat the highest Stealth check with their spot check (not likely), you will all get a surprise round.

Those that are casting spells during the surprise round may make Bluff checks to hide the fact that they are casting spells.
The others may make Bluff checks to assist the spell casters.

Once everyone has rolled their Stealth check and Initiative check I will post a map.
Then we will resolve things in melee rounds.

OOC: Manacles can be used as an improvided club. When they patrol the horn comes with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides nods approval of his cell-mates' additions to the plan. Unintentionally, he has allowed hope to blossom. If this fails... he'll go to the fire as he expected but as a broken man.

"I almost think this is going to work," he whispers.
[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Personal opinion: we should wait for the patrol, if both guards come in. Better chance of taking both of the guards with spells/combat if we don't have to chase one down.

Stealth: Stealth: 1D20+10 = [11]+10 = 21
Initiative: Initiative: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19[/sblock]
. . Armides Diat . .

G

Guest 11456

(OOC - When they both come to the cell, does one have the horn on his person? Also, how quiet is spellcasting, in general? Can Silhouette cast Charm with some hope of the other guard not noticing? What if the others in the cell make a ruckus to try to cover it?)

Yes. You might be able to cast without them noticing. Yes. That will help as well.

G

Guest 11456

What is left on the veil: potion, window, dagger, bullseye lantern, gold pieces and rope.

[sblock=Veil] Veil2.jpg[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
stealth 2, initiative 15

prepare to interrupt using the horn with the command spell ("drop") DC 14.
I don't think this can be disguised as not being a spell.

Sorry, I will be traveling this Sunday until next Saturday, without online access. Hopefully my finances will allow me to get a smart phone next month and join the century...
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette shakes her head and confers with the others, with a quick glance at the cell door.

"All right, here's the plan then. Two of you start shouting at each other and rattling your chains. Make it sound like you're trying to fight each other. One of the guards will come and enter the cell. He'll be focused on you two, with his back to me. I'll try to get control of him, with the noise you're making covering the spellcasting."

She looks at the tiefling priest.

"You be ready near the door. If the guard with the horn looks like he's getting suspicious, or starts to blow it...use your spell to get him to stop. At that point we should have the one in here subdued, by hook or by crook, so we'll rush him and try to make sure he never gets a chance to blow it."

G

Guest 11456

[sblock=CellBlock]Combat0.jpg[/sblock]

S = Silhouette
D = Armides Diat
V = Skalis Vordahl
d = Asseni d'Vrago

Positions show where each person started.

Not currently pictured:
G = Guard
H = Guard with horn

Red double lines are doors.

Range for both suggested spells is 25 feet.
Each square represents 5x5 feet square so range of about 5 squares for each spells.

Shayuri I still need a Stealth and Initiative check for Silhouette.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, human Inquisitor

[section]
Once everyone is ready Armides will take the second dagger and use a strip of his rags to tie it and hide it within his rags (Sleight of Hand 26). He hopes it won't show too much and will allow him easy access when the fight breaks out. He makes sure to get a nod from the others that they are ready to go before he starts off with their deception to lure the guards into the cell.

Armides lunges at Vordahl making sure he holds fast to the chains so he doesn't move too far. He yells incoherent curses at the big man promising unpleasant death many times over (Bluff 20). He'll keep up the yelling even after the guards come in so that Silhouette and Asseni can have some cover for their spellcasting even going so far as to use his surprise action bluffing if necessary.
[/section]

. . Armides Diat . .

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases