Original Star Wars actors to take center stage in new movie

MarkB

Legend
The silly thing is, JJ's already done this right once, and in almost exactly the same circumstances. If the original actors appear in the new movie to exactly the same extent that Leonard Nimoy appears in the Star Trek reboot, that will be just fine. Any more would be foolish.

bone_naga

Explorer
I suppose it could work, but I'd like to see newer characters taking the stage. I think it's ridiculous how long the original characters have held the spotlight in the books, even ones that take place when Han and Leia are grandparents. Some of the book descriptions have them running and dodging and rolling just like the movies, but I personally picture it being more like Metal Gear Solid 4 where Snake keeps complaining about his back.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
The silly thing is, JJ's already done this right once, and in almost exactly the same circumstances. If the original actors appear in the new movie to exactly the same extent that Leonard Nimoy appears in the Star Trek reboot, that will be just fine. Any more would be foolish.
Mr. Spock is going to be in the next Star Wars movie?!?!?!?
scram.gif

Zombie_Babies

First Post
The Star Trek vs. Star Wars debate will finally be settled. ST will win and J.J. Abram will be forgiven for ST: Into Darkness.

All hail Spock!

Into Darkness wasn't terrible. The lens flare, though, well ... it was terrible. What the hell was he thinking? He's the Michael Bay of lens flare. Bro, you don't wanna be the Michael Bay of anything. Bad move.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
The problems with into Dorkness.

[video=youtube;REOjxvQPQNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REOjxvQPQNQ[/video]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases