Rest in Peace, Edena of Neith

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sorry he has passed. I still remember a lot of my early time on the message boards. I'm logging in just to respond to this thread. I haven't been active myself in a long time. His games were definitely influential. For whatever reason, this morning, I decided to google Edena to see if anything had transpired in the past few years.

William Ronald

Explorer
Sorry he has passed. I still remember a lot of my early time on the message boards. I'm logging in just to respond to this thread. I haven't been active myself in a long time. His games were definitely influential. For whatever reason, this morning, I decided to google Edena to see if anything had transpired in the past few years.

Creamsteak, good to see you but I wished that it was under better circumstances. I have hear nothing from Edena's family.

I like to think that the good that we do lives on afterwards. I had a lot of fun with the games here and talking with him. May he rest in peace and may all of us here be well.

Velaria

First Post
Well over a year and I just now find out of this, I have known edena for quite a while, dating back to the tsr chat room days. before the move to the emporium and wizards of the coast took over. This breaks my heart as I always loved Terry, he and I had a relationship in rp that was interesting to say the least. I remember his jovial greetings always warm and friendly and even when people would get on to him we would be speaking in IMs and he would still be light of heart. I hate that I have lost contact with so many of my old friends. Edena was one of the people that made life bearable for me during a very hard time.May you rest in peace ohh holy one and know the angel of darkness weeps for you this day.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, of all the thread necromancy, I would rate this as the top one. Many, as you probably have seen morn for his passing.

William Ronald

Explorer
Well over a year and I just now find out of this, I have known edena for quite a while, dating back to the tsr chat room days. before the move to the emporium and wizards of the coast took over. This breaks my heart as I always loved Terry, he and I had a relationship in rp that was interesting to say the least. I remember his jovial greetings always warm and friendly and even when people would get on to him we would be speaking in IMs and he would still be light of heart. I hate that I have lost contact with so many of my old friends. Edena was one of the people that made life bearable for me during a very hard time.May you rest in peace ohh holy one and know the angel of darkness weeps for you this day.

It is thread necromancy, but perhaps we can learn to value each other, regardless of our differences.

I have not heard anything from his family, so I suspect that our community and Circvs Maximus are really the only memorial he had.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases