So I order a quarter pounder BTL at McDonald's the other day.

A *Big Mac* is only 550 calories; add a small order of fries, and the meal is a total of 780 calories. Not bad for a main meal.
True, but of those 550 calories for a Big Mac, 260 are from fat. The small fries are 230 calories, 100 which are from fat. That 360 calories from fat for one meal.

-McDonald's Nutrition link-

I'd say it's easy to loose weight eating at McDonald's if one actually pays attention and tries. It's all the ignorant, lazy slobs who can get fat *anywhere* who claim it's some restaurant's fault. I know many people who drink 500+ calories a day just from sodas or coffees -- that's a pound of fat weight (3500 calories) per week just from liquids.

Bullgrit
You know, I agree with you on that. While McDonald's still makes terrible food that isn't healthy, they don't hold people down and force them to eat it. People are lazy and would rather get some cheap, terrible, fat laden meal than make something healthy themselves. There are plenty of recopies for meals and snacks that are health and nutritious, and they are more filling and taste far better than the garbage you get at McDonald's and other fast food restaurants. They are also cheap to make. Hell, it's cheaper to make food at home than buying it at McDonald's.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It truly is all about the choices: getting a small fry instead of a super size fry for example.

On an aside, name this movie I quote here [I can't remember where it is from exactly]: " . . . . . they call it fast food because it brings you to a fast death . . . . ."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases