[February] What are you watching?

EricNoah

Adventurer
Big Bang Theory, Archer, Sherlock, New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn 99, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, Bones, The Simpsons, Warehouse 13.

Recently gave up on Agents of Shield, Almost Human, American Dad, Bob's Burgers (oddly enough).

Tried and did not get into Haven, Once Upon a Time, Revolution.

Once again tried and failed to get into Firefly.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I tried Attack on Titan. All the talk and kids being paralized with fear for an entire episodes is not worth it to see mechas fight each other.

Trying Archer. Seems ok so far.

Tried Tron: Up Rising. Get visual, but the rest is just so cliché.

Netflix is turning out to be pretty lame.

Elodan

Adventurer
The Simpsons
Bob's Burgers
Family Guy
American Dad
Sherlock (sadly season 3 is done)

Almost Human
Intelligence (on the bubble)

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Arrow
Psych

Big Bang Theory
Parks & Recreation
Elementary

Helix

Phineas & Ferb
Teen Titans Go

Looking to go back and watch:
- Broadchurch
- Adventure Time
- Archer

Nellisir

Hero
Agents of SHIELD, which is starting to look a little more interesting. That's it for network tv, although I'm tempted by The Blacklist and a few others.

Sherlock.
Just watched The Bletchley Circle on Netflix; that was cool.
Dawn Rider was a nice effort at a western. Not great, but OK.
Dororo was great.
The Last Stand sucked.
TiMER was great.
Reyjavik to Rotterdam was great.
Jack Reacher was better than expected.

Abraxas

Explorer
Agents of Shield
Archer
Big Bang Theory
Bob's Burgers
Family Guy
Sherlock
Sleepy Hollow
Space 1999
The Curse of Oak Island
True Detective
UFO

Jhaelen

First Post
That's it for network tv, although I'm tempted by The Blacklist and a few others.
I started watching 'The Blacklist', but I don't think it's particularly good. The writing isn't very plausible and the characters aren't really believable either. Also, the music isn't employed in ways that support the mood or the action, so although I liked many of the songs they felt distracting and artificial - similar to product placements.

I quite liked the first two episodes of 'The Americans', though. I'll definitely continue to watch that.

Nellisir

Hero
I started watching 'The Blacklist', but I don't think it's particularly good. The writing isn't very plausible and the characters aren't really believable either. Also, the music isn't employed in ways that support the mood or the action, so although I liked many of the songs they felt distracting and artificial - similar to product placements.

I quite liked the first two episodes of 'The Americans', though. I'll definitely continue to watch that.

I've only watched one episode so far, what I think was the mid-season ender or something - part one of two. Probably not the best one to start with; he spends most of the episode trapped in a box, so I'm still waiting for some kind of actual cleverness. I like clever. Lie to Me is still the only (american) show I've watched in its entirety on Netflix.

I've heard good things about The Americans.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases