[February] What are you reading?

kimikodesu

First Post
Well I finished The Last Dragon and bawled like a baby. xD I got 3 new books and am deciding what to read next:

The Neverending Story by Michael Ende (loved the movie)
The Summoner by Gail Martin
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

Last edited:

RMcCall

Explorer
I'm in the middle of the Princess Bride. If you like the movie, you definitely have to read the book! It makes everything seem so much more dramatic while having all the silliness on which the film focused. Also, kimikodesu, I can't recommend enough The Name of the Wind! Fans are waiting with bated breath for the final book in the trilogy, though, and there's no release date yet, so don't get into it now if you can't stand waiting for closure.

kimikodesu

First Post
I'm in the middle of the Princess Bride. If you like the movie, you definitely have to read the book! It makes everything seem so much more dramatic while having all the silliness on which the film focused. Also, kimikodesu, I can't recommend enough The Name of the Wind! Fans are waiting with bated breath for the final book in the trilogy, though, and there's no release date yet, so don't get into it now if you can't stand waiting for closure.

RMcCall, thank you so much! It's so hard to wait for good books when they aren't even released yet, so I may put it off a bit. Thank you for the recommendation though, I'm glad I bought it :) And I forgot about The Princess Bride! I definitely will have to get that, so I can read it, as I really did love the movie.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
I finished Grave Peril this morning and immediately loaded the next book in the series, Summer Knight, onto my phone and started reading.

Seems like it's gonna be a binge.

Richards

Legend
I'm reading my way through Pathfinder Bestiary 4, a few creatures each night before I go to bed. I'm also reading Ai! Pedrito!, by L. Ron Hubbard and Kevin J. Anderson, but it pretty much sucks. (It's far too "jokey" to be remotely believable on the action front, and the jokes aren't at all funny, so it fails on all fronts.) I need to find another novel to start reading, and quick. Maybe the library book sale should get added to my weekend itinerary.

Johnathan

Remove ads