Beer recommendations

Really? I liked the dead guy ale, I thought it tasted pretty interesting, its the dead guy what does it.

First time I tried it was with my brother, he used to work at Dorothy Lane Market, and they had a pretty good selection of beer, he was all the time bringing home some interesting beer, Immortale was another one he brought home that stands out in my memory, as it turns out, one of the things they found in king Tut's tomb was casks of beer, so this brewing company (I dont remember which one) set out to recreate that beer, stuff was pretty good, had a molassesy flavor to it. Like i said, he was all the time bringin home odd stuff, but then, for whatever reason he started getting Rolling Rock all the time (I think it was on sale or something), so I stopped drinking with him. We was talking about this during Christmas, he was like well I started buying the Rolling Rock cause you stopped hanging around, I was like, did you ever think that the reason I stopped hanging around was cause you started buying Rolling Rock? lol

Ive noticed Rogue has a bunch of odd-ball flavores, like bacon-jellydonut and the like, that I thought might be interesting, but maybe it would be best if I just stayed away from em.

From my understanding they use artificial flavoring to give their beer those flavors. I think they even use them for their chocolate beer. That's how they are able to get all these weird flavors and still suck at all of them.

Fun update:
he Hopping Frog was a 22 oz bottle. Watched walking dead and drank it. The first half of the bottle was amazing, but no buzz. The second half of the bottle was even more amazing. Some of the flavors develop as the beer warms up a bit. Excellent beer. Seriously, you have to try it if you haven't. Did pretty well with it until I finished it. That's when I felt a nice buzz going. Then I fed my cats, plus I fed some of the stray kitties that roam around at night. I've given them all names anyway, so I might as well feed them.
Then I started on the Samuel Smith nut brown ale. It's a 550 ml bottle. I'll start on the Samuel Smith chocolate stout when I'm done with this one. I'm pretty sure there will be some SilverSword style posting going on tonight.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases