SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY RPG GROUP FORMING

ButchCassidy300

First Post
Come join a new group forming in southern orange county! I'm located in between San Diego and LA (San Clemente) which is perfect for all the Beach Cities and fellow RPG'ers wanting to get their gaming on in the local area!

Currently I can confidently GM for D&D 3.5 , Legend of the 5 Rings, A Game of Thrones (ICE AND FIRE RPG), and FIREFLY RPG. I have my own place and you can see the ocean from my balcony :)

Based off of group interest we can venture out with any of those listed games!

Let me know as soon as you can! I welcome the opportunity to host you fine folks!

shoak1

Banned
Banned
hay bud I have a partial group (in orange county) looking for more peeps - we play 5e and i usually DM but not against someone else DMing or poss.playing 3.5. Also, we play games like twilight imperium, battlestar galactica, and other ameritrash games - do u play other games or just rpgs?

usorer

First Post
Hello Butch! I'm the creator and co-founder of USOR Games, a website devoted to taking pen and paper role playing games to the digital era. We are looking for local groups interested in trying our product. We are completely free to play and we would like to bring our product to one of your events for people to try out. Would you or your group be interested? Feel free to contact me at info@usorgames.com and check out our website usorgames.com. I look forward to hearing back from you. Mike.

Remove ads