[OOC] The First Age of Man

Shayuri

First Post
Oh, I'm totally good with it. Niraya and Aridha both can be Beat-em-up characters.

Niraya's summoner variant is by far the most straight-up powerful of my ideas, in fact, in that role. When she suits up in her Eidolon, she actually makes me wince a bit, for a 1st level character.

Aridha's a strong second place, who can actually do a bit more damage but isn't quite as durable.

My reservation about them is that neither has much party support/healing.

Now witches can heal pretty well in Pathfinder...depending on their choice of hexes...so this may not be a concern. But in case it is, and to free our witch to try other things, I have some Oracle concepts too.

Shayuri

First Post
You don't have to be.

I have several ideas for either a druid or an oracle that could capably fill that role.

It's more a question of what you're already planning to do with your winter witch, and if you see that character as being a healer. :)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
It'll make sense with the character's backstory. Rejecting her mentor's more evil teachings and trying to help people, though she's still cold and dispassionate about it. :)

Shayuri

First Post
It felt to me from the description we were from the same tribe, yar...though individual backgrounds may vary, and how we became part of that tribe may not be as simple as 'we were born there.' :)

MasqVamp, okay then, I shall leave the healing to you and focus on being something appropriately melee basheriffic.

Piston Honda

First Post
It felt to me from the description we were from the same tribe, yar...though individual backgrounds may vary, and how we became part of that tribe may not be as simple as 'we were born there.' :)

This is pretty accurate, it does make sense to have at least one person as a natural member of the tribe, transients will likely be accepted if they can be of assistance to the tribe unless they should show off anything unnatural. The beginning of the game will coincide with the beginning of the tribe's next migration, so it is possible to be an outsider and come into contact with them very soon into things rather than already being assimilated. This would certainly be how a Druid would be handled thanks to Axel's lovely background for them. So if your character has reason to be a drifter, it's fine, we just need at least one person with a connection with the locals. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Well, not too keen on deformity, so I'll go with Niraya as a Summoner then.

As a stranger from outside the tribe, that'll give me a nice narrative niche...

GlassEye

Adventurer
Presuming Piston Honda approves the synthesist summoner for play... He did say core only in his original character creation rules.

Axel

First Post
[OOC] The First Age of Man (Recruiting Now)

I'm flabbergasted that a thought bubble on character options is going to make it into campaign lore! Doubly so as I didn't even go that route.

My PC is more than happy to be the link to "Civilisation". All you hippy magic types better do some fast talking, coz we don't like your kind round 'ere. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases