Bait and switch?

Attachments

• dungeon_keeper_01.JPG
    dungeon_keeper_01.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 107

Dire Bare

Legend
Bait and switch?
No. It just means a lot of folks are trying to get the game and your email may be delayed. Exactly what it says. There are other free deals for V-day all over the net experiencing the same issue. Go to De La Soul's webpage to download free copies of all of their albums (today only), and you'll get pretty much the same message.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I hadn't planned on giving them my email, just following the link for what I thought was a free download. :(

Thanks for the tip on De La Soul. :)

Dire Bare

Legend
I hadn't planned on giving them my email, just following the link for what I thought was a free download. :( Thanks for the tip on De La Soul. :)
It is a free download, you just have to give them your email. Which, really, is no big. To download any game on GoG, free or otherwise, you have to create an account and the game will be added to your "library". Which is cool, because if you uninstall the game from your PC, and then later want to reinstall it . . . you can! If they start sending you marketing emails (which I've never gotten from GoG), then unsubscribe. GoG is a very legit and customer friendly company, I'd use them more often if I wasn't a Steam fanatic!

You'll have to give De La Soul your email too, and you probably will get marketing email from their site . . . but it'll tell you when their latest album drops, so I'm looking forward to it!

Nothing's really free in this world, but sometimes virtually free with some minor strings attached is a pretty damn good deal!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
It is a free download, you just have to give them your email. Which, really, is no big. To download any game on GoG, free or otherwise, you have to create an account and the game will be added to your "library". Which is cool, because if you uninstall the game from your PC, and then later want to reinstall it . . . you can! If they start sending you marketing emails (which I've never gotten from GoG), then unsubscribe. GoG is a very legit and customer friendly company, I'd use them more often if I wasn't a Steam fanatic!

You'll have to give De La Soul your email too, and you probably will get marketing email from their site . . . but it'll tell you when their latest album drops, so I'm looking forward to it!

Nothing's really free in this world, but sometimes virtually free with some minor strings attached is a pretty damn good deal!

Thanks. Your assurances help. I'll setup up and account and take it from there. Seriously, thanks for taking the time to fill me in. :)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Downloaded and all set, though I will need to find time to actually mess with it. :D

Thanks again for the link and the assistance! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases