GM found! 0-level funnel pending!

GlassEye

Adventurer
DT, updating my PbP signiture link always seems to be at the bottom of my priority list. And as time goes by and there are more games to be added I have even less of an inclination to work on it.

Boral doesn't have a defined patron. Not all wizards do. If he wants to increase his supernatural power with a known patron he would need to learn 'Patron Bond' and 'Invoke Patron' (which only take up one known spell slot). Then he would need to cast Patron Bond to forge the link. The difficulty right now is that Boral knows his maximum number of spells but it is not impossible; he would just have to quest for it (or bonk Franko over the head and take his spellbook).

Ok, Aedre is a minor water spirit. This will limit her reach and power but the upside is that she would be somewhat less jealous than the typical patron and might not take it too remiss if any wizard bonded to her took another patron.

GlassEye

Adventurer
First, you need to update your PbP Games link as it is more than two years old.

Updated! Though I do need to steal a couple of links you have in your signature to fill in some missing links. Hmm... Missing Link sounds like a cool Shadowrun decker handle to me. He could stamp everything he does with a little 404.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I think wait. Technically, patron bond has a casting time of one week and Aedre also wants to see how Azbog is handled before she accepts commitment. The meta reason I think we should wait is that invoke patron has specific results for each patron and we need to come up with some for Aedre. I'll look into some mechanical aspects of the invoke patron spell and get back to you.

Remove ads