Clothing styles or items you wish would come back

Arduin's

First Post
Some clothing styles seem to cycle back around every few decades. But some don't.

Without going back earlier than just our parents' ages, there was a time when men wore ties and coats and hats regularly.

When I was a kid most wore shirt, tie & hat in the cities. Of course as appropriate to profession/occupation and circumstance.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet, but I've been thinking recently that I really wish that frock coats would come back into style. Granted, I've been watching a LOT of Doctor Who lately, but I just think that the general look of a frock coat is stylish and elegant.

Also, there's something to be said for a 3/4 length jacket, no so short that it only comes to your waist, but also, not so long that it goes below your knees. You don't see a lot of that kind of style around.

I
Also, there's something to be said for a 3/4 length jacket, no so short that it only comes to your waist, but also, not so long that it goes below your knees. You don't see a lot of that kind of style around.

I assume you mean something different than an overcoat here -- because 3/4 length overcoats are all over the place, particularly for businesswear.

Nellisir

Hero
I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet, but I've been thinking recently that I really wish that frock coats would come back into style. Granted, I've been watching a LOT of Doctor Who lately, but I just think that the general look of a frock coat is stylish and elegant.
Frock coats are awesome.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases