Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

G

Guest 11456

Waiting on actions from [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION] for round 9.

Shayuri

First Post
Yep yep...can't use the map from here. Stupid obsolete version of IE.

Basically, Sachi's gonna go over to the square opposite the bird from where she is now and get a shot at the goblin.

It'll get an AoA on her, and I think the corner will give it cover...but it's that or cool her heels for the round, and her heels are anything but cool. :)

I'll post that up shortly.

G

Guest 11456

Waiting on actions from [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION] for round 10.

G

Guest 11456

Tailspinner, could we just drop this "act in initiative order" thing unless there's an actual reason to use it (two players wanting to deliberately act at cross-purposes or something)?

I am not sure what you are asking for.

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko wants to set the goblin house on fire, but she really really wants to use a firework to do it, so she's going to start looking for an unexpended one.

If y'all want to talk some sense into her, I'm open to it OOC, but that's what she's planning on doing right now. :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
That's an easy answer. No.
Thanks, TS. I would rather we leave it as is too.

Combat is still going to move at the speed of the slowest players no matter what, but at least if we resolve in the initiative order, the slower players can have influence in things instead of always having to deal with what’s left. This way the fastest posting players are not always the first ones to take actions every round.

Sorry, you are put out BF. But my tactical take on the situation was that the two goblins near Jakira were not fleeing since they just attacked him and pulled back to force him to come into the room where both could strike him if they survived.

You can still have a prisoner by trying to stabilize one of them. ;)

Shayuri

First Post
Or we can take a prisoner from the goblin house that Sachi wants to burn down!

Assuming she's right in her wild assumption that there's goblins in there. :)

Remove ads