The First Age of Man

Piston Honda

First Post
Inguar looks at the descending moons. “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt, as long as it did not delay us too long.”

Palkr offers his insight on the found items. “I am in agreement with Sheng, there is no assurance its intended recipient will ever find what is there. However, if Seerah’s assessment of the magic in that stone is correct, it could be quite useful.”

Glancing about, Niraya and Tekai can tell that Raomohr seems to be against taking the items, but seems unwilling to speak up, Seerah is obviously quite curious about them, Odywyn is too preoccupied with Raomohr to notice the conversation, Inguar seems to be siding with Tekai.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry guys, since getting back I've been slammed with work to the point where I can barely look at a computer in free time. And I can't deal with the Tapatalk, but good now.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"See? No harm done. Although just in case, I would advice moving out quickly. There's no telling when more of these monsters might show up." Sheng says, with a winning smile. "Shall we?"

Axel

First Post
Still looking uncomfortable, Tekai reluctantly agrees. "I am not sure keeping these items is the wisest thing to do. But it would be better for us to have them than the Orcs... If we take them with us, we should offer to return them to whoever they were intended for, if we come across them. Otherwise we are no better than the thieving Orcs, taking the hard work of others."

Looking at the moons, as Inguar did, Tekai continues, "It would, I think, be safest if we did not move the cart in the dark. Without carrying so much light that every Orc for miles around can find us, I cannot see further than the horse's head. We could go off a cliff in this light and not know till we hit the bottom. It would be best to wait for first light, I think."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Surely, if we came across the rightful owner of these vials, then they are theirs. And if we must stay, I'm speaking for myself only, but I won't sleep not even one bit." Sheng replies, grabbing his bow and climbing up the cart, settling down on the back of it, with his gaze on the pitch black surroundings.

Piston Honda

First Post
Inguar nodded in agreement with Tekai. “We should not move the cart until the sun rises. However, if you are restless Sheng, you can show us where you found these things. Perhaps we could shed a little more light on this.”

Axel

First Post
Tekai shook his head and stretched his right shoulder muscles. "I will stay with the cart. There has been enough strange happenings for me tonight without going looking for more."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng nods. "Good night then. Come, follow me, I'll show you the place." he leads Inguar and Niraya where the carvings in the tree were found.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I've been outside town for the last week. I'm back home now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases