How much television do you watch in a week?

How many hours do you watch TV?

• 0 hours

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 1-3 hours

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 4-6 hours

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 7-10 hours

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 11-15 hours

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • All of it

Votes: 1 3.8%

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
1-3 hours per week should be correct when averaging over a year. Many weeks it either nothing at all or a 90-minutes episode of the German TV show Tatort. Sometimes you could add a TV production film. Thi ssummer my TV consumption will soar with the FIFA Soccer World Championship.

I absolutely don't like to have the TV set running when I'm doing something different. Also streaming when doing something on the computer is something I don't do.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
It depends on the season but right now 7 to 10 hours, my biggest block being on Tuesday for NCIS, NCIS:LA & Justified, the other nights it is just 30 minutes to 90 minutes. Monday - 30 for How I meet your Mother, Wednesday - hour for Psyche, Thursday - 30 for Big Bang, Friday - hour for Banshee, Saturday - 90 minutes for Black Sails & Bleach, and Sunday an hour for Walking Dead.

At the start of new seasons and shows, I tend to watch more, just to see if anything is good, off seasons less.

Now, sports...If the Gamecocks are on or it is college football season, I am watching.

Jhaelen

First Post
I used to watch only about 3-4 hours a week, but it has sky-rocketed recently after I got streaming equipment and a hard-drive recorder. I typically do something else in parallel, though, e.g. video-gaming.

DungeonsNDads

First Post
Me and the missus like to watch our regular series shows in an evening: Modern Family, New Girl, True Detectives, True Blood, currently. Rarely get round to watching movies.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases