A challenge and looking for some help

As I mentioned in another thread
in happy news, on the 14th me and my gf will find out her ring size and then in May I plan to surprise her with a proposal, I plan to do a scavenger hunt type thing.

But this is where the kicker appears, I've decided on making her run around and gather clues that will lead her to Starbucks ( this is because we both love their peppermint hot chocolate). And I need help with making clues.
Here is some basic info to help : The target date for asking her will be in may, It will be done In Roswell New Mexico. I plan to end it at Starbucks as previously stated. We have a UFO museum ( she has been there before,but we have not been there together) the UFO shaped McDonalds ( same as the UFO place) we also have a free zoo/park ( she has never been to it) She will also have someone with her to help guide her around town to find the next clue and as a bonus i will give bonus XP to the first Sherlock reference from this last season. ( If i can give that person xp)

i think i have figure that it will start at the house with a plushy of some sort with the ring hidden inside so she'll have to carry it around to show those who will be helping me and from there go to either The Church building (where the actual reception will be) or to the motel we first stayed at when we first met in person. The first clue will also be attached in some manner to the stuffed animal.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases