Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Jariah moved back into the room with the others after giving Jakira a command telepathically.

She moved closer to Sachiko and touched her shoulder while casting a cantrip. "There, that might help you."

Jakira moved in front of the door and prepared to bite any goblins that opened it from the other side.
[sblock=Actions/Map]Jariah: Cast Guidance on Sachiko

Jakira: 5ft stepped in front of the door and readied Bite on any foe opening the door (1d20+4=22, 1d6+3=4)

UPDATED MAP[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 9
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 0/2 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Dagger

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 5
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce,
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Wireth Norin, half-orc falconer

"Take your own advice, Faustus!" Wireth calls as the blacksmith rushes off. "You're going to wind up outnumbered before we can get there!"

The half orc frowns, having no close targets. He snorts in frustration as he makes a decision, dropping his double axe. Taking a step back to clear his shot, Wireth snags the longbow from his back and sights on the goblin currently hurting his feathered companion. His ranged attempts are just as ineffective as his blade strikes, however, as the arrow simply sinks into the doorframe.

Nairo tears flesh from the goblin which has caused it pain, but when Wireth sees that the creature still stands, he whistles for the turkey vulture, who hops his way out the door, opening an avenue for others to attack.

UPDATED MAP

[sblock=ooc]Wireth: Free action: drop axe

5' step

Move action: Ready Bow

Standard: Bow attack vs. g20:

Longbow attack vs. G20; Damage (1d20+3=4, 1d8=2)

I am shocked that he missed. Shocked, I say.

Arrow recoverable? (high = yes) (1d100=65)

Arrow recoverable.

Nairo

Full attack on G20:

Bite vs g20; damage; claw 1 vs g20; damage; claw 2 vs g20; damage (1d20+4=24, 1d4=2, 1d20+4=8, 1d4=4, 1d20+4=17, 1d4=2)

2 hits, 1 crit threat...

Crit confirm; crit damage (1d20+4=15, 1d4=3)

Not confirmed. 4 total damage from Nairo's attacks.

Free action: Wireth uses the Come command as soon as the attack are resolved, but before the end of Nairo's turn.

Handle Animal (1d20+8=23)

Success. Since Nairo has no move action left at that point, but does get a 5' step with a full attack, that pulls Nairo out of the way so others can attack (though they'll have to delay to the end of the round, unfortunately.[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]Wireth current HP: 6/10
Nairo current HP: 6/9
One arrow used (recoverable).[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Suldrel frowns at some annoyance and moves onto the walkway behind the eidolon. Sparing a glance back to the half-elf, he says, "Elsbeth, maybe you should cover the double doors over here from the perch atop the ruined walkway there, when you get the chance. If their leaders are still alive I am betting they are through there."

OOC: Updated Map

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Take your own advice, Faustus!" Wireth calls as the blacksmith rushes off. "You're going to wind up outnumbered before we can get there!"
"Uh?" The lion-haired human looked back, confused and nearly getting shishkabobed for it. He got his attention (and shield) back front-and-center in a hurry, still managing to explain: "I'm the cork!" A pause for doubt as he blocked another blow... "Should I just let them out?"

And who's Faustus?

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Elsbeth watches as the others go scurrying about looking for more goblins. There was still one more nearby and Wireth and Nairo were close and injured. While she didn't have the ability to heal them, she could keep the attention of the goblin on her so it wouldn't try to kill the others.

"Hey stupid goblin! I'm over here! Try to get me if you can!" she yelled at the goblin, only realizing after that it might not be the smartest thing she's ever done.

Just in case the goblin didn't understand her, she threw a line of ice at it.

Ray of Frost attack = 1d20+2=8, 1d3=2

G

Guest 11456

Goblin Village Combat 1 - Round 10 - Wrap Up

DM: Goblin18 stabs at Nairo and hits and then swoons from the exertion. Goblin20 steps up and stabs at the bird and scores a hit as well. Goblin19 opens the door to its north, then it turns and stabs at Fastus but misses. Goblin24 opens the door to its south. Goblin22 moves through and opens another door. Goblin23 moves through and opens another door. Goblin25 moves through and opens the door to the south of Goblin19.

perrinmiller: Jariah moved back into the room with the others after giving Jakira a command telepathically.
She moved closer to Sachiko and touched her shoulder while casting a cantrip. "There, that might help you."

jkason: Wireth calls as the blacksmith rushes off. "You're going to wind up outnumbered before we can get there!"
The half orc frowns, having no close targets. He snorts in frustration as he makes a decision, dropping his double axe. Taking a step back to clear his shot, Wireth snags the longbow from his back and sights on the goblin currently hurting his feathered companion. His ranged attempts are just as ineffective as his blade strikes, however, as the arrow simply sinks into the doorframe.

perrinmiller: Jakira moved in front of the door and prepared to bite any goblins that opened it from the other side.

Graybeard: Elsbeth watches as the others go scurrying about looking for more goblins. There was still one more nearby and Wireth and Nairo were close and injured. While she didn't have the ability to heal them, she could keep the attention of the goblin on her so it wouldn't try to kill the others.
"Hey stupid goblin! I'm over here! Try to get me if you can!" she yelled at the goblin, only realizing after that it might not be the smartest thing she's ever done.
Just in case the goblin didn't understand her, she threw a line of ice at it. The ice flies too high and completely misses the goblin.

Kaodi: Suldrel frowns at some annoyance and moves onto the walkway behind the eidolon. Sparing a glance back to the half-elf, he says, "Elsbeth, maybe you should cover the double doors over here from the perch atop the ruined walkway there, when you get the chance. If their leaders are still alive I am betting they are through there."

Binder Fred: "See," he calls back to his friends: "reinforcement!" He swings at the goblins bulbous head but it dodges and he only manages to fan its ears with the wind of his 'mace' whistling through. "Stand still, burn it!"
"It's kind of weird though -- how they're all hiding in their own huts like that?"
"Uh?" The lion-haired human looked back, confused and nearly getting shishkabobed for it. He got his attention (and shield) back front-and-center in a hurry, still managing to explain: "I'm the cork!" A pause for doubt as he blocked another blow... "Should I just let them out?"

jkason: Nairo tears flesh from the goblin which has caused it pain, but when Wireth sees that the creature still stands, he whistles for the turkey vulture, who hops his way out the door, opening an avenue for others to attack.

Shayuri: Sachiko steps into the space Nairo vacated and takes a slash at the goblin within!
"YAARGH!"
The goblin collapses where it stood.

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Guest 11456

Goblin Village Combat 1 - Round 11

Initiative:
GoblinsD 24
GoblinsE 17
Jariah 13
Wireth 7
Jakira 6
Elsbeth 6
Sudrel 5
Fastus 5
Nairo 4
Sachiko 3

Goblin Status:
19. Healthy
20. Down [unconscious]
22. Healthy
23. Healthy
24. Healthy
25. Healthy

Goblin22 opens another door. Goblin24 moves through and opens a door. Goblin19 moves away from Fastus and the blacksmith takes a swing but misses. It continues to move through the doors opened by its allies. Goblin25 moves and opens another door. Goblin23 moves through and opens a door.

Goblins AC 16, touch 13

Please post in any order. I will resolve combat in initiative order. If there is a chance that your target could change due to your place in initiative order give me alternate possibilities. Even though you are posting in any order be mindful of what order you are going in.

CURRENT MAP

Last edited by a moderator:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Eh! What?" like iron before multiple lodestones, the lame blacksmith pursued them into the buildings despite his surprise, swinging at what targets he could.

OOC: Attack vs Golin25: 1d20+3=10, 1d8+3=9
OOC2: Do they look like they're running scarred, Tailspinner, or like they're enacting some sort of plan or maneuver?

Updated Map

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Jariah did not see any more goblins coming and she moved past Sachiko and out onto the walkway. She did not see Fastus or goblins. The blacksmith had run off like the half-orc had said. She mentally told her eidolon to leave off guarding the door.

"Well, I don't see anything, but there is a commotion of there somewhere." She gestured to the west. She readied a cantrip to provide her eidolon some extra competence in case he encountered the rest of the goblins.

Jakira growled, "I am on it, mistrrress. Morrre gobberrrrs that way," he remarked to Sudrel as he left the door, passed by Jakira and continued through the open doors the goblins left in search of more of them. After entering the next room he spotted one and also found Fastus too. He mentally reported back.

Jariah said, "Jakira found two of them and sees Fastus."

[sblock=Actions/Map]Jariah: Moved and readied Guidance for Jakira

Jakira: Double moved

UPDATED MAP[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 9
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 0/2 Remaining (Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuv)
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: Dagger

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 5
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce,
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Remove ads