Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko cheered and hopped in the air, punching a fist upwards!

"Hooray Elsbeth! That was GREAT! That was WAY better than the spells I know!"

G

Guest 11456

Jariah, Wireth, Jakira & Nairo

The sheriff turns to Wireth. "We had a small group of adventures enter the swamp a few days ago. We have not heard anything of them. No tellin' what happened to them."

jkason

First Post
Wireth's eyes widen a moment as the bald, dark skinned human relates the news. He leans into the human with the long hair (Jariah, he reminded himself. He'd force himself to name them yet) and mutters to her, "Hadn't heard things were so bad yet. Maybe it is best to wait for everyone in the morning. Can't collect any kind of bounty if we wind up ambushed."

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Elsbeth's eyes returned to normal. Within seconds she realized what she had done as she saw poor Fastus out cold on the ground. She was simultaneously happy and sad. Happy that the spell had worked so well and sad that she had rendered her friend unconscious.

"Oh Sachiko, look what I've done to Fastus." she said with a touch of sadness.
"Well at least I know the spell works. I've not practiced it much. I hope it works as well on the goblins. I know a few other spells but I didn't want to injure him. He'll be okay soon. I hope he forgives me."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

~ Just Outside of Sandpoint ~

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Jariah took the news in stride. “So, there were other people sent out to hunt goblins and they are missing. I find that strange that Ameiko failed to mention this earlier today.”

“Mayhap they need some help because they are lost or they need rescuing and we should not delay another moment. Mayhap that is why Ameiko wanted us to speak with the warden,”
she mentioned to Wireth.

She looked back to the Sheriff and asked, “So, are you not looking for them? Or have you just assumed the worst and have turned a blind eye to their disappearance?”

“You should probably come with us to see if the Warden knows something of their whereabouts.”

The summoner was not deterred by the news.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 9
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 2/2 Remaining
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: None

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 12
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"He'll be okay soon. I hope he forgives me."
Is that my cue? If not, feel free to delay this bit until it feels right.

[sblock=When the stars are right: ]It actually took a surprisingly long time for the young blacksmith to stir -- almost a full minute! And when he did, he immediately clutched his head with a groan, while simultaneously (trying to) protect suddenly achy eyes from the light with his other appendage.

"What the <swallowed word> just happened?!"

He shook his lion-maned head to clear it, which proved to be an EXTRAODINARILY bad idea... Stars danced and grounds wobbled.[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
"More or less the same thing that happened to me," says Suldrel as he helps Fastus to his feet. "Unless you ladies desperately want to fight one another perhaps we should sup inside and then turn in to rest. It will likely be an early morning for all of us."

OOC: We have tarried long enough I think, and our group mates appear eager to get to the action so perhaps we should call it here and skip ahead unto the morrow.

Shayuri

First Post
"Food!" agrees Sachiko instantly, as Suldrel uses a surefire , all-purpose distraction to divert his sister's attention. She bolts indoors to help get dinner started!

(OOC - Sounds good to me!)

G

Guest 11456

Jariah, Wireth, Jakira & Nairo

The sheriff continues to reply. "What Ameiko tells you is between you and her. It is common knowledge about the group that disappeared in the swamp. I have no doubt that she had that group in mind when assembling your group. But I believe she meant for the group as a whole to eneter the swamp, not just a few of you. I haven't the men to go running after every group that wants to enter the swamp. I am doing well to patrol this road." He motions along the road you are on which you know as the Lost Coast Road. "If you are fool hardy enough to enter the swamp with so few than go ahead. As I have said we are trying to patrol this road. I wish you luck. If it works out to be a there and back trip with no problems, then all the better. But I would not count on it." With that he turns with his men and contines down the road. The three of them fan out in order to get better coverage of the area.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"What?!" protested Fastus, busy clearing the stream of spell-induced tears from his eyes. "But I didn’t' get to DO anything!" What kind of practice was that?

He turned to Elsbeth, which he could sort of see at this point (although technically she was a blotch of runny neon blue studded with flashing little suns): "Give me another chance, Elli." Followed by a pause as his vision cleared even further and he was able to actually fully focus on her face... "Uh... How about no spells this time though?" he proposed, looking a bit sheepish.

(OOC Kaodi: Though we can't actually get to tomorrow until Jariah and Wireth have concluded what they want to do today (i.e. their visit to the swamp Warden). Until then we might as well roleplay, right?)

Remove ads