Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

Kaodi

Hero
When Suldrel finally manages to catch up to (or track down) his sister, he does not bother with mentioning the chase she made him go through and skips straight to business. "If we are to go goblin hunting tomorrow, I want you to spar with me this afternoon. I might not be the best approximation for a goblin, but it would be better than nothing," he says, drawing his dagger partway out of its sheathe before shoving it back in. "I would prefer if you stayed out of melee altogether, but we have to be realistic here."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Will we be able to get to the market and still go see the Halfling?"
"You want to go?" blinked the brawny blacksmith as they walked out, obviously taken by surprise. Fastus' plan - if you could call it that - was to go to market with her, then maybe hunt the mice for Jariah (although apparently not anymore, since they were going to do it themselves?) and then meet Sachiko and Suldrel and the others tomorrow morning to *then* go to the halfling's...

This changed things a bit though.

He rubbed at the back of his head with his free hand, still walking towards market but now looking at her to judge her mood... "You really want to go?" he asked, his face showing a funny mix of puzzlement, petulant reluctance and 'I guess we could...?'.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
"If he couldn't chase mice, I'd not let him anywhere near goblins," Wireth assures the summoner as they walk outside. There's the faintest hint of a smile on his lips, even, as he whistles, calling the large turkey vulture from his perch above the door. There is a momentary squawk of alarm at the sight of Jakira, but a quick series of clicks seems to assure the bird that the four-legged eidolon is friendly. He nods his assent to moving toward the mill to do some hunting before heading out for the halfling.

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko gives Suldrel a look and grins teasingly. "That is kind of sweet, and kind of insulting. It's very you."

"All right then, a challenge is issued! Brother against sister in a battle of blood!"

She pushes her pointy finger into his chest warningly. "You won't find me easy prey, I warn you. I have trained under the great masters! Secrets WRITHE in my fingers!"

"But not this afternoon." Sachiko folds her arms. "You're blind as a bat in sunlight, and I want this to be real. We'll do it after dinner, as the sun sets."

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

"You want to go?" blinked the brawny blacksmith as they walked out, obviously taken by surprise. Fastus' plan - if you could call it that - was to go to market with her, then maybe hunt the mice for Jariah (although apparently not anymore, since they were going to do it themselves?) and then meet Sachiko and Suldrel and the others tomorrow morning to *then* go to the halfling's...

This changed things a bit though.

He rubbed at the back of his head with his free hand, still walking towards market but now looking at her to judge her mood... "You really want to go?" he asked, his face showing a funny mix of puzzlement, petulant reluctance and 'I guess we could...?'.

Elsbeth thought about that while the two of them strolled towards the market.

"Hmm, I'm not really sure. I just thought we were obligated to go. The market is much more interesting anyway. The sights, sounds, smells, all of it. As long as you think it's okay to wait until the morning, I'd rather go to the market."

Kaodi

Hero
Suldrel nods in agreement. "That would be the best time for it I suppose," he admits, "Though I must say I am not quite so blind as a bat. Just moderately blind." The last bit he adds with a warm smile.

The elf then reaches into where he stashes his change and draws out four gold coins. He makes to pass them to Sachiko and says, "Here, I want you to take this and see if there is anything else you think you will need for our trek. I think I have what I will need so it would be best if one of us gets the use of it."

Shayuri

First Post
"Shopping!"

zing

Had those gold coins ever been in Suldrel's hand? He couldn't be sure.

Sachiko flashed him her most mischievous happy smile, and vanished as she scampered off to the marketplace to buy some, uh, vastly needed supplies or something.

SHOPPING

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"You'll have to change, but we can rush through shopping and I'll go get Sachi-" started Fastus on the strength of his own mental momentum before what she actually said sank in. "Oh. So we're NOT going...?" He actually looked disapointed there for a blink or two... "Burn it, Elli, don't do this to me! I'm getting all dizzy!"

Then he laughed that unconcerned laugh of his...

OOC: If they meet Sachiko at market - and I'm going to assume they do, right? - he'll include her in his 20 gold, limited-time offer. "Whatever you galls want!"

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Upon meeting Nairo, Jariah nodded and smiled, “That is good news.”

“A flying companion will be most useful in locating goblins too while we are looking for them out there.”

Jakira snorts in petulantly, “I’m gonna be flyin’ someday. But at least I can talk.”

The summoner smiled indulgently and said, “Yes, yes. Of course.”

“Let us see if we can collect a gift for the warden.”

With her eidolon, the half-orc, and the turkey vulture in company, she headed to Gurney’s Mill.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 9
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 2/2 Remaining
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: None

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 12
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce