[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

Darvus is initially concerned about the health of the cleric, but after seeing him dust himself off, he nods affirmatively do himself and continues to set pace at the front.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar

AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]I just arrived in the Dominican Republic for vacay; will monitor when possible (and sober)[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Satisfied Yossephus is little more than bruised, Tamarie pulls her hood up to protect herself from the sun and heads off to retrieve Buttercup. Hearing the winged beasts continue to cackle and titter at her friends' expense, she flashes them a dirty look, teasing with, "ya, ya," until she finally turns the corner to where she had left Buttercup. She heads back to where the others without further delay.

[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: +0 CMD: 12

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 4/4
Heavenly Fire remaining: 7/7
Bolts remaining: 20/20

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
As the group gets saddled back up and moving again, the creatures you are passing are getting more exotic. Then again, so are the farm hands. They aren't human, but lizardfolk. They seem to be tending walking trees and shrubs, and round, fat creatures that have three legs and one mouth. There is an occasional pig stye as well. The arch for the exit is probably a hundred yards ahead and around a bend.

The stench at this end from all the animals is coalescing and is getting overwhelming.
[sblock=Saves]Make a fort save with your next post. DC 7 for now or be sickened. [/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
"Whew," the woman complains, yellow eyes peering out from her hood, "It's… strong." Nonetheless, Tamarie continues to guide Buttercup forward, only 100 yards to go.

[sblock=Fort Save]Fort Save (7) vs Sickened: 1D20+1 = [12]+1 = 13[/sblock]

Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

"Ye think so? Then yer tent is gonna have to be quite far from mine, 'cuz that aint as half as bad as a dwarf with troubled digestion! Hah!" Muzdum says.

Fort: 23

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Yosephus will be glad when the group is past the stables. He now wonders if the ordeal was worth the time savings. He continues to urge his mount forward.

[sblock=Roll]Fortitude save (1d20+4=13)[/sblock]
[sblock=Yosephus Mini Stats]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +0 CMD: 10

Fort: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +6
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +9
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Spells:
Orisons: Guidance, Resistance, Virtue
1st Level: Bless, Shield of Faith, CLW (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

As Devlin writes in his book while walking, new sounds and odors abound around him and he has no choice but to look up from his writing. What he sees astonishes him. A look of excitement and pleasure comes over his face as he scribbles notes as fast as possible about the various animals, walking trees, and lizard folk that are taking care of them. He also takes not of the odor coming from the pins, but he has smelled worse growing up among the dwarfs.

[sblock=Fort Save]
_: 1D20+4 = [12]+4 = 16

[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Bomber’s Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.
We have run into some most fascinating creatures on our way out of town. They look like a mix between horses and eagles. It seems to me they enjoy playing jokes on would be travelers though because they continue to laugh uncontrollably at our poor clerics misfortune. Note: These creatures would make magnificent mounts if they could be trained properly. I will have to do some research on a potion that would make them more docile. Note 2: I should also figure out what the creatures are called. Maybe some books will show me when we get back from our adventure.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

The sudden odoriferous assault on Darvus's senses threatens to overwhelm him, but he manages to keep control of his stomach and press on.

"Ye Gods," he says, "What a stench!"

[sblock=Rolls]
Fortitude save vs sickened: 1d20+3=10
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Getting to the end of the aisle and turning the corner, you see the open stone gate. The arch is forty feet wide and maybe fifty feet tall. The doors are open and look as if they probably have not been shut in years.

But before the gate, in the middle of the road, stands a massive troglodyte. In his hand is a scythe.

[sblock=Status]
11/11 HP ~ AC 16 ~ Darvus ~
12/12 HP -6NL ~ AC 17 ~ Yosephus ~ Bruised
26/26 HP ~ AC 22 ~ Muzdum ~
10/10 HP ~ AC 16 ~ Devlin ~
..7/7..HP ~ AC 12 ~ Talisa ~

??/?? HP ~ AC ?? P101 ~ troglodyte
[/sblock][sblock=Map]
stable5.jpg
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Buttercup plodding along behind Chester, Tamarie looks at the scythe-bearing creature, then back at her comrades. "I'm not sure saving a half hour was worth all this," she comments. "Ideas? That seems to be the only way out."