[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

"Hello mates" greets the dwarf, stomping into the room while waving his beer foam stained arm. "Name's Muzdum from the Blackrock clan. Heard ye be lookin' Fer some able hands aye?"

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

"Hale good dwarf. It will be good to have you along with us, if not for your strength then at least for a good dwarven drinking buddy along the way. Haven't had a challenge since leave Copperhead and if you are anything like the miners of that town, then great times are ahead of us."

Devlin lifts his mug to the dwarf and slides out a chair, motioning for him to sit down with them.

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: ___ 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

A young, hooded man with armor and falchion steps into the room and quietly shuts the door behind him. "Gentlemen, I hope I'm not intruding. I heard there was a call for work, and I'd like to pitch in if you'll have me. My name is Darvus, and while I don't have any references, I can assure you all I can pull my weight." A simple bronze medallion of Helerion hangs from his neck.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar

AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB:+5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"Hello gentlemen. I am Cratchen."

"Yes, I am looking for a few good men. Please, please sit down. We will wait a little more to see if anyone else is interested in this bit of work before I get started with the details. I am sure everyone would want to hear them firsthand."
He takes another swig from the whiskey bottle and pets the cat while waiting.
[/section]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

"Hello hello Darvus, its a pleasure to meet you. A mighty Paladin will be a great asset to our cause. Please, have a seat with us. I promise I don't bite, but I can not make the same promise for Master Dwarf here. Hahaha" ​Devlin hops up and pulls another chair over to the table motioning for Darvus to take a seat beside them.

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: ___ 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Current Weapon in Hand: none

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[/sblock]

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

View attachment 61008

"Powerful?" Darvus coughs and blushes. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves! If I have any power it is granted only by Helerion." He starts to say more, but stops and takes a seat next to Devlin.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar

AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB:+5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

The dwarf nods and sits down, his weight making the chair repent its wooden sins. He shifts uncomfortably on the small chair, "What does a dwarf needs to do to get a beer 'round here?"

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"Well, asking the waitress Marla nicely usually works. I'm sure she will get around to you after making sure the critters are all happy, cause if they ain't happy... well."

Standing up, he goes to the door and looks out, "Guess not." Turning back and sitting back down. "I figured a few more of them might be interested, but the four of you should be strong enough. This is a rather simple task."

"Ya see, there is this old fort outside of town to the east. It is about two days ride, out on Boar's Ridge. The fort has been conquered, abandoned, retaken, torn up, and basically trashed more times than the dwarf here has had birthdays. Nobody of significance tries to use it anymore as a base of operations. That is why we get little upstart gangs that move in occasionally and try to disrupt trade on the road coming from the east. The ridge sits just south of the road and overlooks it, giving a good high ground position and a fair lookout."

"Ya see, there was this necromancer hobgoblin out the a couple of years ago. He kidnapped my precious Fiorella here." as he pets the cat. "Well, I sent some guys and girls out to *take care* of the necromancer and rescue Fiorella. Well, they were successful. Her being here is proof. But, well, they really didn't clean up the place. The just killed Grimspiller, rescued her and ran."

Taking another swig of the whiskey bottle that is emptying fast, "Thorough. That's the word. They weren't thorough. Now someone else has moved in. Actually it is a pair of kobolds. Both of them have the spell slinger touch. One is playing with the undead up there that was left over from Grimspiller's doings. The other, well I don't know. But, they are kobolds. It's not like they are dragons or something."

"So, I am hiring brave souls to go up there and drive out the riff raff. And by drive out, I think you know what I mean. This time, be thorough. Don't leave any skeletons or other such nasties for the next wannabe gang to get a hold of and use."

"I am paying a hundred gold pieces a person who goes out and makes traveling the road a safer trip by taking out the trash. What'cha say?"
[/section]

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Yosephus nods in affirmation. "Stamp out evil and undead abominations? I am ready to go!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases