[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

"Hmm, this could be a most interesting opportunity to study the necromatic phenomena with my own eyes, besides with a Paladin in tow we should have no problems getting rid of the dead raiser. I am more than happy to assist you good sir in this task. Clearing out the riff raff should be simple enough, but making it so that the area can't be used again by those of vile intent will be much more dificult. I will have to think of some more methods while we travel. When shall we set off? My pony is ready and waiting outside."

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: ___ 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[/sblock]

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

"Sounds like we haven't a moment to lose. Every hour we tarry, another trader is in danger. Let us set forth, friends."

"We're friends, right?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar

AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB:+5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Last edited:

resrick

First Post
Devlin Eldlya

"Haha I'm sure we will be heading out soon my friend, but it is better to be safe than sorry and it would be nice to have a few more allies on this mission of ours," Devlin begins remembering many of the stories the old Dwarfs told him of being trapped alone in dark caves without any allies,​"if not though I'm sure our strength, wit, and valor will see us through this task. First though I should prepare a few concoctions before we begin our journey."

Devlin moves over to another table in the room and begins rummaging through his backpack pulling out various vials and mixing them together to create some multicolored elixer.

[sblock=ooc] Preparing my DEX mutagen for the journey ahead (1 hour) and 1 extract (Bomber's Eye w/ Targeted Bomb Admixture) [/sblock]

Extracts Prepared: 1:Bomber's Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

"Blackrock dwarves don't have friends" Muzdum says, his expression grim. "Ha ha ha just kidding ye lad." His face returns to be the smiling usual. "Ye've got Muzdum wit ya, no need to fear."

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"Okay. That was easy. Let's see here."
He pulls out a couple coin purses from a larger pouch and tosses them in the middle of the table. Then he pulls out a scroll tube and sets it next to the coin purses. The tube is longer than the pouch it just came out of, but then again, you heard he is a spell slinger.

"Half now, the other half when you get the job done. In the case is a map. It is best to go up the gentle slope from the west, instead of climbing the cliff wall from the east or north. But, then again, that is the direction they would be watching the most too."

[sblock=Map]Looking at the map, it is fairly simple. Take the road east out of town. After a day and a half, you cross a river on a bridge. After the bridge, a trail forks south east. It is about another seven hours on horse back to get to the fort via the trail or road, which ever it is. The west has a sloped entrance between two rock pillars. There is also a rolling hill approach to the south of the pillars. The fort sits on a plateau above a ridge on three and a half sides. Not close to anything, it is at least high enough presumably to see travelers hours before their passing.[/sblock]
[/section]

resrick

First Post
Devlan reaches for the tube and begins examining the layout and the road to the area. ,"it looks like you are right. Shouldn't be much trouble getting up that hill depending on what traps they have waiting for us of course. With two days ride ahead of us as well we will need to be mindful of the road. I have not explored much of the area yet myself so I have no idea of what we could encounter along the route there. Do any of you fine gentlemen know what we should prepare for?

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"You're just stepping outside the city. It's not like I'm sending you to the Rhat'mantani desert. And, and... and I'm paying you to find the trouble."
His whiskey bottle is getting on his last legs. "If you need horses, the stable at the east edge, Grannd Stable, they can rent to you."

"Jacus, ask for Jacus. Jaay Cus."

[/section]

resrick

First Post

"Haha true true it shouldn't be that taxing of a journey." Devlin looks to the others at the table as he stands up and pushes in his chair. "I am whenever the rest of you are are. I will meet you all at the gates and then we can set out onto our journey."

Devlin heads out of the back room and waves goodbye to all those in the bar with an enthusiastic smile, ready to take on this new adventure and see more of the world he has longed for.

[sblock=ooc] Heading out of the room and grabbing my pony and going towards teh city gate to wait for everyone to head out. [/sblock]

Extracts Prepared: 1: Bomber’s Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

View attachment 61040

Darvus rises and bows before the others and leaves to go to the stables.

[sblock=OOC]What's the rent on travel horses at the Grand Stable?[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar

AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

"Leaving so soon? Alright, I'll have that beer for the road then. Cheers!" Muzdum says, taking the beer the maid has gotten him, and trotting outside. He hoped to hind a donkey, or any other transportation suiting his frame and weight.

Remove ads