[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Yosephus points out each of the other three while speaking. "You have not missed us. That one is Devlin, he is Darvis and he is Muzdum. I am Yosephus Errol Smithe of Whiteoak, but you can call me Yoseph. I serve my lady Amenthia, the Healing Hand. Cratchen must have found one more for our group, yes?"

[sblock=Yosephus Mini Stats]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +0 CMD: 10

Fort: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +6
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +9
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Spells:
Orisons: Guidance, Resistance, Virtue
1st Level: Bless, Shield of Faith, CLW (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1
[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Devlin turns toward the new arrival and with a grin wider than his face greets their newest ally on this quest with a hearty wave.
"Hello friend. It is a pleasure to have one who practices the arts such as yourself along with us. My tricks with spells are pretty grand, but having a true magician will be much more comforting than my working of spells. Might I ask your name?"

While Devlin waits for a response from her, he turns back to the stable hand and contemplates the information given to him. "Much appreciated good sir. this information will prove most helpful Im sure on the road there."

Devlin then opens a small leather bound book from his pocket and begins scribbling within and muttering to himself.

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Bomber’s Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)

[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Having caught her breath a bit in the time the others spoke, the young interloper makes herself busy rummaging through her bag, eventually producing a brush. "All the running and wind, I'll tell you," she quietly complains, running the brush through her mane as she does.

"Anyway, pleasure to meet you all. My name Tamarie; I'm from Illi Esse, up north. Our employer felt the team could use some arcane music, although I worry a sound dart isn't really much different than a well aimed arrow. A dwarf applied at the same time I did, but was refused because others already could do what he could." Tamarie continues to brush her hair, working a snarl out.

She glances at the tall cleric of Amenthia, neck cocking to make eyes contact. "He didn't mention you, specifically. However, by the time I met him, he was fairly drunk."

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

Darvus bows courteously. "My lady, you are well met, and we appreciate your company. I am Darvus, a paladin of Helerion."

He cinches his money purse and ties it back around his waist.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar

AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

"If ye think it can handle me, then I'm fine with it." The dwarf replied to the stable hand.
"Nice ta meetya lass, 'ts good to have a song in tha heart, a merry axe chops twice!" the dwarf exclaims.

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"Well, if Cratchen sent the lady to join you, she looks to be needing a horse as well. Rental is twenty five gold pieces a week and that covers the saddle, equipment and food as well."
[/section]
[sblock=OOC Tamarie]The pouch that Cratchen handed you contains fifty gold pieces.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
At the question of a horse, Tamarie shifts her feet uneasily, hem of her dress dragging across her leggings as she does. "Perhaps," she begins, golden eyes downcast, "A smallish horse with… how do I say it… a very good temperament." She looks up. "Yes, something along that line, if you could."

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"Easy enough." Jacus looks back over his shoulder and hollers back into the barn, "Saddle up Buttercup as well."

After a few moments, each of the animals are brought out. Their names are branded into their saddles, so strangers don't mix them up. There is even a small painting on each saddle of the color markings for the horse it belongs too to make it easier.

Once you are in the saddles he gives you a quick horse care set of instructions.

After that, "Okay, I think you are good to go. You can go back out the way you came and circle through town, or you can take the shortcut through the stables going straight east and come out about five minutes south of the eastern road once you get beyond the wall. It will cut off about a half hour from your journey."
[/section]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
The self-described arcane musician listens intently to Jacus' instructions. She asks questions, entirely about care and understanding of the animal, curiously running her hand along Buttercup's shoulders, feeling the stiff hairs and underlying muscle as she questions. Finally, Tamarie indicates she feels ready to leave, "I think that covers it, thank you, Jacus."

Turning her attention to the group, Tamarie continues, "Well, assuming we can successfully navigate north five minutes, it sounds like a great time saver, no?"

resrick

First Post
Devlin

144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Finishing the final touches of his notebook, Devlin gently closes it and slides the leather bound book back into his back pack.
"Yes, I believe we should be able to navigate a little out of our way if it will save us some time to Boar's Ridge. Plus, you never know what we may find along the shortcut." Devlin's smile and excitedness for adventure is unable to be hidden within his small frame "Also, any questions on how to take care of your ponies that this kind gentleman has rented to you I'll be happy to answer along the way. Molly and I here have been together a while. The Dwarve soldiers in my home showed me how to take care of her well and even taught me how to keep her calm in battle." Devlin pats the neck of his pony and she whinnies just slightly and shakes her shaggy main as if trying to get the flies off.

"Well then shall we be off!" Devlin begins to trot off towards the direction the farmhand had pointed out comes to a sudden stop and turns back around.
"Actually it may be best if one of the more navigational of our bunch takes the lead. I am easily distracted sometimes by my research and such and I would hate to get us lost because I chased some unique butterfly into the woods along the way."

[sblock=OOC]
I will probably take up a position in the middle while we march that way if anything does decide it wants to play I will have ample time to make a bomb and show it why jumping out of the woods at us was a bad idea.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Bomber’s Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Current Weapon in Hand: none

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases