(Cool new ) X-Men: Days of Future Past (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Action!

[video]http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/1030842/x-men-days-of-future-past-exclusive-opening-battle.jhtml#id=1726025[/video]

Yeah, I didn't think this would interest me but the more I see, the more I think it might not suck.
Yeah, they keep releasing better clips. It should be interesting. I haven't gone to see a movie in a while. I've been pretty lazy about it. You'd think that with four day weekends being the norm, I'd be watching more movies. I should probably go see Captain America also. I haven't gone to see it yet.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yeah, they keep releasing better clips. It should be interesting. I haven't gone to see a movie in a while. I've been pretty lazy about it. You'd think that with four day weekends being the norm, I'd be watching more movies. I should probably go see Captain America also. I haven't gone to see it yet.

I really don't remember the last movie I saw in the theater. Just not into it anymore for some reason. Being hella busy doesn't help things either. I may try to see this, though, and that Guardians movie, too.

There's a few hints that the next movie will be about the Age of Apocalypse, and that the events in this movie will set up that timeline. Not sure if that's true or not, but if this movie is as good as I hope it's going to be, I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases